Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Dashy

Dashy's Pet Palooza! (pet shop)(OPEN!)

Welcome to Dashy's Pet Palooza!

**restocking on 11/2/2017 with some new eggs and pets**

dgh4d80zjk0lob3.png

Introduction

While this thread is mainly for my shop, I will also be up for alt-swapping and I will post all of the pets I am willing to buy or trade for. Information on the shop will be in this post, alt-swapping in the second post, and pets I am looking for in the third post. 

21x4bq9bbio4om6.png

Shop

My shop isn't yet finished and more pets will be added over time. I based prices off rarity, how many of the pet are on the site, and whether or not they are retired. If you feel the price is off/unfair please PM me. Before you ask what the prices are, look at their names, I put down all of the prices already. 

If you'd like to take a look, the link is in the spoiler below!

Make sure you go to the 'Pet Palooza' room before you start browsing the pets for sale!

adult1.png

Rules

Please be nice to each other! This one is obvious!

First come, first serve. Whoever asks first for the pet receives it!

Please accept or deny the trade within 5 days. If the trade is still there on the sixth day, I will delete it and the pets you asked for will be for sale again.

I can add more rules at any time! I may add some more rules later on so make sure to check every-so-often! 

09x8oyv6epoqri3.png

Disclaimer:

Any CYO's that you see in my shop I did not buy personally. I either received them from an event or got them by luck from the egg drop. If you see one of your CYO's in my shop, please do not get offended or upset as I triple-checked that I didn't put any CYO's that I had bought into my shop.

Alt Swapping:

3.png

Sphynx Cats:

Alts I have:

xcjh9fpb0cb03j1.png~Male, Alt 1~shj7nl1wx3v1o34.png~1 Female, 1 Male, Alt 4~

Alts I'd like to trade:

9qy2ea7z8rcaic6.png~Any gender~iebASDo6na.png~Any gender~hnUj9kaY22.png~Any gender~SDnh6jeG92.png~Any gender~

child5.png

Cuddle Kittens:

Alts I have:

1.png~Female, Alt 1~2.png~Female, Alt 2~

Alts I'd like to trade:

5.png~Female if possible~

yl0073vztw1wfebaby2.png

Fairy Pompoms:

Alts I have

8v5e2vd61gpjdb2.png~Male, Alt 2~

Alts I'd like to trade:

kb2prakj3lqcpk5.png~Any gender, preferably female~

f5sak2yd68jxpe4.png

Will add more eventually

Pet's I'd like to buy

e2l68uv6mruf0c6.png

~if I have a preference for the genders I will add it beside the pet I'd like to buy~

Spoiler

jvs45rb7x2nzqx5.png~Preferably Female~mht64b7rwe1h0qbaby.pngipqermaegwqfwwbaby1.pngnnsy77gcavgr1ubaby2.png1b2dr034ur9v51baby3.pngk1zfw2rfufqq19baby4.pngwm7krm1msdzhl7baby5.png1wu0v9kdb32x24baby3.pngl15mc27iu4fi25baby5.png7z9c8oby6mpnu2baby4.pngbaby3.png~Any alt~alt1stage1.png~Any alt~quagga1_alt1.png~Any alt~baby5.png~Any alt~8iccai1nncaqj8baby2.pngb9jt9xj103tjvgbaby5.png~Any alt besides alt 3, already owned~persian6_1.png~Any alt, preferably alt 6, 2 or 4~

@Dashy Would it be okay if I sent you a message with the pets I want? The list is pretty large, and I don't want it to take up too much space!

Thanks!

Edit - I sent the message just in case, would like to claim the pets just in case it takes some time to hear back from you!

@Gamergirl3579YT

The Wolf in Sheepskin, Luna Lion Fish egg, and the Common Apple Snail egg were all taken but the rest are available. If you would like to purchase them it would be 250 zc :) 

@cinnamonapples

Ack, I completely forgot to add the other American Flamingo before accepting the trade; I'll send it right over. (I believe you already paid for it in the other trade but if not don't worry about it)

May I please purchase the following: :D <3 

2 German Shepherd dogs

(http://petadoptables.com/levelup.php?id=237402 & http://petadoptables.com/levelup.php?id=237401)

Easter Cabbit 

(http://petadoptables.com/levelup.php?id=743720)

Ball Python egg

(http://petadoptables.com/levelup.php?id=583939)

Blue & Yellow Macaw egg

(http://petadoptables.com/levelup.php?id=567996)

Thank you ! <3 :D 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By KaylaDoesEverything
      These are my duplicates of pets. I add pets most days and click them sometimes! Go to PA and go onto my profile (gamergirl3579) and go into the shop section. If you find a pet you like just comment it below.
    • By Kaylercool
        Rules: You may NOT resell any CYOs you get from me. If you no longer want them send them back to me. Same rules apply for any gift CYOs I give out. 
      I'm ready to clear out all of my old CYOs and make room for the ones to come.
      Some are very limited or gone, so first come, first served. 
      For November through December I will be selling all of them for just 250 ZC.
      (Or 1 ZP if you'd rather pay with ZP.)
      Pick out the pet you want and post the link below.
      You're allowed as many as you want as long as you follow the rules above.
      They are in my room called:"My CYOs For Sale/Trade (Reselling Is Not Allowed.)"
      Here's my profile link: http://www.petadoptables.com/profile.php?user=Kaylercool
      Thank you to anyone that decides to take some off my hands.  
      List of all CYOs made by Kayler:
      1. Colorful Storm Cat:   

2. The Corpse Meow:   
      3.  Pop Star:    
      4. Chocolate Cat:     
      5.  Candy Swirl Bear:    
      6. Demented Unicorn: 
      7.  Two Faced Festival:
       8. Happy Birthday From Kaylercool: Get one here: 
      http://forums.petadoptables.com/index.php?/topic/16457-happy-birthday-cyos-get-a-free-birthday-cyo-on-your-birthday/
      9.  Spooky Marionette Cat: 

10. Collector Ghoul Kitsune: 
      11.  Neon Corpse Meow: SECRET. 
      12.  Pastel Corpse Meow.: SECRET
      13. Pilgrim Cat:     Get one here:
      http://forums.petadoptables.com/index.php?/topic/16502-~free-thanksgiving-cyo-giveaway~/

Thank you to those of you who bought from the shop so far! <3 
       I will be doing another giveaway real soon! Count on it!

• By Kaylercool
      Edit: 11/13/17: These are now available in the shop! 
      (Some will be on the homepage, while others you'll have to search for terms such as: hair, pigtails, or Kaylercool and go to the bottom.)
      I also made some new Christmas sweaters that fit my Pony Quad that are available.   
      These are a few examples of some of the hairstyles I've been working on. There are more colors, but these are just examples. 
      If anyone has any cute hairstyle ideas I'll consider them. (You can tell me of some or send me reference photos if you want.) 
      Also, I'd like to know what you guys think of these.
    • By Kitkat
      Hi! I have all kinds of alts that I would like to trade for different alts. I Hope everyone finds a alt they want! Lol I also have created a shop, if you want to see it, here's the link: http://forums.petadoptables.com/index.php?/topic/16472-pet-shop-grand-re-opening/ 
      Llamas
      Blood cats
      Medusa lions
      Jaguarundi 
      Felidae aries 
      Guinea Pig
      Galaxy Pony
      Akita dog
      Standard poodle dog 
      Greater roadrunner
      Flutterwing Llamas 
      Alpacas
      Bloodhound Dog
      Cane corso dog
      American Badger 
      Sphinx cat 

( Sorry it shows up like that ) ^

Norwegian Sphinx cat
      Llamacorn
      Woodland Jackelope 
      Pookita 
      Norwegian Forest cat
      Fairy Pom Pom 

• By kimiix
      Information on my CYOs;
      The prices listed are per pet.
      The only CYO I can guarantee alts on is Ragnarok, or already hatched pets in my CYO rooms starting with "9."
      However, I give my full consent for you to use the wishing well on my CYOs if you don't get the alt you want from an egg, or to change its gender.
      As a secondary option, feel free to message me about it, and we can exchange the unwanted alt with another egg of that CYO as long as one is available.
      Gifting is fine, but please don't resell my CYOs.
      I may be willing to do a trade for pets on my wishlist, feel free to ask!
      (I'll be making a forum wishlist soon and will link it here, since the PA wishlist doesn't let me select the stage of the pet I want.)

My CYOs;

Raptor Pack - 800 ZC
      Blue Stripe, Green Stripe, Green Solid, Brown Solid, Orange Flame, and Black Flame alts;

Siberian Husky - 800 ZC
      Egg, Goggles, Red, Blonde, White, Sky, and Jake alts;

Ragnarok - 700 ZC
      Egg, Fenrir, Hati, Skoll, Fire, Ice, and Reaper alts;

Doggos - 600 ZC
      Egg, German Shepherd, Mutt, Shiba Inu, Belgian Tervuern, Border Collie, Siberian Husky

Across The World - 600 ZC
      Egg, Forest Wonderer, African Princess, French Maid, English Rider, Time Traveler, and Jungle Man alts;

Norse Wolf - 500 ZC

Costume Kitty - 500 ZC       

Fallen Flame - 500 ZC

Pirate - 300 ZC

Pageant Pups - 300 ZC
      Egg, King, Knight, Dark Wizard, Hero, Rainbow, and Rockstar alts;

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Status Updates

• Kaylercool

I wish there were some cuter outfits in Ultra Sun and Moon. Also Sun and Moon.
      That's one of the things I was hoping for in Ultra Sun and Moon, but so far they're not much better. (Though I'm only at the second clothing shop so far.) 
      I get that they're supposed to be "Touristy," "Hawaiian" and "Summery," but seriously, needs some cutesy dresses rather than just flower print skirts with random tank tops and T-shirts that don't even go together. Everything is practically the same. 
      Honestly, I usually just wear T-shirts in real life, so when I'm playing a game where I can customize my character I want to be as fashionable as possible. xD 
      · 6 replies
    • CaitlynMellark

Whenever I look at my wishlist, I just see a bunch of pets I will never get because they are super rare or cost real money xD
      Where are you, dark red fiery Flicker Fox?
      · 0 replies
    • Dashy  »  KaylaDoesEverything

Your profile pic is so cute!  
      · 1 reply
    • MoonlitBlood

So my sister and my brother are playing a game together and I just hear my sis say this:
      DONT YOU F@#ING DIE XD
      parents: 

· 0 replies
    • MoonlitBlood

Me: I wanna Kitsune and a cat and a dragon and a wolf and a dog and a bird and a frog and a thing and....
      *clicks on egg drop*
      *gets Chemolian Drogan for the 3rd time today*
      wake me up
      WAKE ME UP INSIDE
      cant wake up 
      WAKE ME UP INSIDE
      SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEE
      · 5 replies