Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Paiga13

Clicks for Clicks :D Also Hatches?

Hi there :D 

If you link your profile on a post i'll be happy to click some of your eggs for you :) I'm happy to do up to twenty, I would love it if you could click some of my eggs back too, it doesn't have to be as many as I clicked but I would appreciate it :D

I'm also happy to do a Hatch swap if you want but only one per person a day, I wouldn't be able to afford anymore, not right now anyway.

Ok? Awesome!  Feel free to message me if you like <3

Also I'll add just in case, this is not limited to newbies, any one can post. 

Hey all done, I would appreciate if you could click any eggs in my main room/general room, the amount is up to you. :D Thanks and feel free to post again tomorrow, I have no limit on how many days you post :D Have an awesome day <3

@Gamergirl3579YT clicked posted ones

@MonicaGeller clicked both

@Beautyflower clicked 16 or so

@Paiga13 clicked first 20 in your egg room

Here is my profile link http://www.petadoptables.com/profile.php?user=paws4ever please click pets in rooms labeled hatchery and clickables kindergarten any clicks are appreciated thank you

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now