Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Recent Status Updates

• CaitlynMellark

Reminder that if you have any pets on my wishlist that you have for sale/trade, please tell me! ^^ I am always willing to trade or save up ZC!
      My ign is CaitlynKetchum! ^^
      · 4 replies
    • Lilytora

The new Cardcaptor Sakura just makes me so happy. Seeing my childhood otp being canon and just like being super cute makes my heart soar. I can't wait too see what the rest of the season brings.
      · 0 replies
    • gamma

anyone want a sneak peak of some avatar items I'm making?
      · 5 replies
    • Jade Leigh

It's been a long birthday. I'm finally a legal adult.
      · 0 replies
    • Kaylercool

So, some old lady had a stray cat that had kittens and the mama got killed by a dog. The kittens are around three and a half weeks old I think; slightly older than Milly's. 
      She was asking around if anyone had a mama cat that would take them. We tried Milly and Pikachu. Milly kept hissing at them and swatting, but Pikachu took them right straight. I am so proud of her. She let them all nurse and was even licking them.
      They're old enough to eat, but still need to nurse some. There is a really small, weak one that had a tick on it's eye. This one isn't eating food that well.The small one doesn't even look like it can see at all though.
      They all came with their eyes matted shut and infected, but we cleaned them up and doctored their eyes.
      This woman gave us the money for kitten food if we needed it and asked us if we could help them. She said she'd pay for anything they need and that she wants them back once they're eating well and are healthier. The smallest, weakest kitten that seems to be blind is still nursing. 
      So, praise Pikachu. <3 She saved this small kitten.
      (Well, it's not that small next to her others.  We're not going to keep it in there without supervision though simply because it's so much older than Pika's.)
      I'll post more pics later. 

You guys, I'm running out of cages to keep kittens in. ._. 
      · 3 replies