Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

~Kayler's CYO Shop~ (All 250 ZC)

Rules: You may NOT resell any CYOs you get from me. If you no longer want them send them back to me. Same rules apply for any gift CYOs I give out. 

I'm ready to clear out all of my old CYOs and make room for the ones to come.

Some are very limited or gone, so first come, first served. 

I will be selling all of them for just 250 ZC.

(Or 1 ZP if you'd rather pay with ZP.)

Pick out the pet you want and post the link below.

You're allowed as many as you want as long as you follow the rules above.

They are in my room called:"My CYOs For Sale/Trade (Reselling Is Not Allowed.)"

Here's my profile link: http://www.petadoptables.com/profile.php?user=Kaylercool

Thank you to anyone that decides to take some off my hands. :) 

List of all CYOs made by Kayler (This list needs updating when I have time.):

1. Colorful Storm Cat: egg1completeff2small.pngbabyalt1small.pngchildalt1completesmall.pngteeneditcompleteeditv2small.png  adultcompleteonesmall.png

2. The Corpse Meow: eggcorpsemeowsmall.pngcorpsemeowsmall.png  

3.  Pop Star: popstareggsmall.pngpopstaralt1small.pngpopstaralt2small.pngpopstaralt3small.png   

4. Chocolate Cat: chocolatecateggsmall.pngchocolatecatalt1small.pngchocolatecatalt2small.pngchocolatecatalt3v2small.png    

5.  Candy Swirl Bear:candyswirlbeareggsmall.pngcandyswirlbearsmall.png    

6. Demented Unicorn: dementedunicorneggsmall.pngdementedunicornsmall.png

7.  Two Faced Festival:twofacedfestivalalt1.pngtwofacedfestivalalt2-copy.pngtwofacedfestivalalt4.pngtwofacedfestivalalt6-copy.pngtwofacedfestivalalt5.pngtwofacedfestivalalt3-copy.png

8. Happy Birthday From Kaylercool: Get one here: 

9.  Spooky Marionette Cat:egg.png alt1.pngalt2.pngalt3.pngalt4.pngalt5.pngalt6.png

10. Collector Ghoul Kitsune:egg.png alt1.pngalt2.pngalt3.pngalt4.pngalt5.pngalt6.png

11.  Neon Corpse Meow: SECRET. 

12.  Pastel Corpse Meow.: SECRET

Thank you to those of you who bought from the shop so far! <3 

I will be doing another giveaway real soon! Count on it! :D