Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
PetManiac38

What post did we need to respond to for free pet?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Status Updates

• Kaylercool

I hope you're all doing well! 
      Gosh, I miss this place. I also miss a lot of the people that were super active before... 
      This community was (and still is) super special to me. 
      Like I've probably said thousands of times before, It's not too easy for me to feel like I belong, or to truly put myself out there, but I always felt welcomed here. 
      Life has been busy for me, but I still try to find time to better my art and writing... (You know, because what's life if I can't do what I love so much? Though, sometimes I push myself too hard lately.)
      However, I haven't had much time to be here...and I feel like this place has been a bit dead lately, which makes me sad. 
      Anyway, sorry for rambling. I've had a bit too much coffee today. So much so that it's approaching midnight and I'm still going strong on it. It's been a long day though, seriously...
      Have a nice night everyone. <3 Much love.

· 0 replies
    • Creus

Weird moment of the day t work:
      A customer came to me wanting a goldfish. She told me that a psychic told her that her deceased cat wanted her to get a goldfish. Furthermore the goldfish had to go in a very specific bowl on top of a shrine she built to her dead cat...

What do you think goldfish are lady? An offering? And you built your dead cat a shrine.....?
      · 1 reply
    • Creus

Its a sad day when all the snacks you bought are eaten before you get to them.
      Me: Where did my crackers go?
      Sibling: I ate them
      Me: My cheese?
      Sibling: That too
      Me: What about my peanuts?
      Parent: I ate those.
      Me: My chicken nuggets?
      Other sibling: Got those
      Me: The whole bag?
      Me: My nuggets *sniff*
      Me: "...."
      Me: Okay, and the girl scout cookies?
      Family: What cookies?
      Me: "........."

· 4 replies
    • Apples

Mood: (/ o - o)/  \(o.o\ ) 
      · 1 reply
    • Lilytora

I'm loving the new watercolor brushes on clip studio.
      · 0 replies