Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
PetManiac38

What post did we need to respond to for free pet?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Status Updates

• Uni_Animalia

I've been playing this game called "Khimeros" lately and I really like it. It just takes forever for Khimeras to be born, 48 hours, aka 2 days, but I've produced two Embarrs so far. I liked Rainbow Daisies more, so the second one was put up for sale.

Rainbow Daisies                                                                         For Sale
      · 51 replies
    • Uni_Animalia

Chick Update:
      There is now 21 chicks
      19 are healthy 
      2 have disabled feet, but they're eating and drinking
      Had to get a small box and another light and water dispenser for the 2 disabled chicks
      No more chicks will be hatching for awhile
      14 eggs are left to hatch
      Chicks will be for sale soon  
      I'm going to be keeping at least 3 chicks if they're hens, some have really pretty feathers

· 0 replies
    • CaitlynMellark

I keep feeling anxiety & panic over Songstone Cat :')) All those wrong genders is driving me crazy, & I don't have the ZC to buy my own CYO from people
      I am panicky
      · 4 replies
    • CaitlynMellark

In another week or two, I might have enough ZC to pay cinnamonapples for her Fennec Fox! ^^ I was able to finally pay Kirito for Goldie, & then I definitely will have the ZC to pay for my preorder on the FNAF CYO. I love Auction <3
      · 0 replies
    • Kaylercool

Taking care of these stray cats and their kittens is quite a bit of work, especially when you have so much other stuff going on too. Not to mention finding time to take care of my actual cats. lol
      Before, I could balance PA with my daily life, but with all the kittens and other stuff coming up it's been a bit of a challenge. The busyness will die down eventually...hopefully. xD
      As much work as cats and kittens are, it's so worth it! They're so sweet and amazing. I hate when people say all cats are mean. It's NOT true. My cats are overly attached tbh.
      We found a home for Ladybug's kitten that looks just like her. (Mini.) 
      We're holding Victoria for one of our cousins until they get back from their trip, so she's been so lonely ever since Mini left. She keeps crying for her. She quiets down when I hold her though. ;_; It's a bit annoying, but I honestly can't be mad at her.

Also, waiting for the stray, Clementine, to give birth. She's as big as a house. I tried bringing her in, but she got super upset and I didn't want to stress her out too much, so I let her back out for now. She's going to have to be brought back in though. 
      · 0 replies