Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
MoonlitBlood

Sunshine Scattered || a RP

Minty :: Interacting w/ Gabriel 

“Oh! I’m Minty! Your Gabriel! You have a brother! Sorry I was watching you I didn’t mean it I’m sorry!! I’m also 14!”

The talkative side of Minty was taking over, for the first time in 11 years. She looked genuinely happy, but also scared because she knew she had a bad habit of watching people. She stopped hugging Gabriel and gave him a bright smile. “I’m small but I’m not a little kid!” She said, making it obvious that she noticed how he acted when she had hugged him. She picked up a stick. “See this stick?” She asked. “It’s a friendship stick!” She broke the stick in half and shoved one half into Gabriel’s hands. “We’re friends, right?” 

OoC: So sorry it took me so long to reply! 

Ryan: Open

He ran, filled with fear and sorrow for his sister. He quickly turned around to make sure the man from the Sun wasn't still following him. He started slowing down after a few minutes, then started walking to collect himself. He thought about Cherry, and then pain filled him, pain that he couldn't bear. He suddenly heard voices from not to far away. He sighed, running towards the voices and tried spying on them. He saw a girl, she looked about 15, he also saw a man, sitting on a horse. He looked about 20. He quickly sat down and hid behind a few trees to listen to their conversation.

Chloe: Interacting w/ Trixie 

She stared at the ground for a moment, then looked back at the girl. "Nowhere's in particular" she said, keeping a close eye on the girl, but making sure she didn't look threatening. She looked around, trying to act casual, as not to alarm her. She held her spear close in a non-threatening way and stared a the girl for a moment. "Can I trust you?" she asked with one last look at her. 

Roman: Open

Lol, I don't really know what to do for him right now, so I will just leave it at "He is still wandering" 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kitkat
      :WOLF RP: 
      @Alcarie, @Dashy, & @MoonlitBlood
      Who wants to start the rp? If you guys don't want to, then I will. 
      If you would like to join the rp, go here: 

• By Kaylercool
      Edit: 11/13/17: These are now available in the shop! 
      (Some will be on the homepage, while others you'll have to search for terms such as: hair, pigtails, or Kaylercool and go to the bottom.)
      I also made some new Christmas sweaters that fit my Pony Quad that are available.   
      These are a few examples of some of the hairstyles I've been working on. There are more colors, but these are just examples. 
      If anyone has any cute hairstyle ideas I'll consider them. (You can tell me of some or send me reference photos if you want.) 
      Also, I'd like to know what you guys think of these.
    • By Soul
      So, for the past five years, I've been writing on my own but I miss the different ideas that merge together in roleplays! Plus, it's where my roots are, and I feel like reconnecting to them!

Here is my list of published works!

I'm interested in trying anything, but I will let you know that I am experienced the most in romance and adventure. Sci-fi I am also incredibly interested in.
      I'm mainly interested in seeking one on one roleplay partners, but I may look into group roleplays. 

I am able to roleplay both male and female characters, and, as long as the roleplay is interesting, have no issues with either. That being said, do not feel offended if I lose interest or purpose new plot ideas!

Literacy wise I am searching for at least 1+ paragraph(s) consisting of 7+ sentences. 

I look forward to roleplaying with all of you! ^.^
    • By Kaylercool
      Hello, friends~
      Edit 10/21/2017: Might not add anything else. I planned on doing more things, but I ended up being busier than I anticipated. It may be a bit late to now.  
      BUT, I did add something new below! I had been working on them for a while.  

The Kaylercool has decided to do Halloween custom items. It's good practice for me, it's fun, and the store is lacking in the Halloween department. :3 

Here are the two I have for FREE in the shop as of now: 
      Halloween Kit Quad: 0 ZP :  Zombie Pup Quad: 0 ZC : 

Here are some others with their prices: 
      Candy Pumpkin Basket: 75 ZC :  
      Halloween Bat Quad: 125 ZC : 

Halloween Pigtails: 175 ZC: 
      Witch Cat Quads: 200 ZC: 

I also have many other custom items in the shop that aren't Halloween themed. Just search "Kaylercool" and you can look through them all!

• By Puma concolor

READ: Basically no trading or selling CYOs/Customs you get from me. 

- EXCEPTION: Because I cannot choose the alts for the Felidae Neona, you can trade a Felidae Neona with someone for a different Felidae Neona alt. You may also use the Wishing Well to change the alt of a Felidae Neona for that same reason. Also, if you get a Felidae Neona from the Egg Drop, you may trade/sell it, but please not for more than I'm selling them here.  But no trading or changing the alt of a Puppy Love under any circumstances.

I also take CYO/custom trades, provided you own the rights to the CYO/custom. Just offer. 
      Note: I collect black cat customs/CYOs :3

I also collect bats. 
      6 bats (any species) = 1 CYO
      12 bats (any species) = 1 Supreme CYO
      Obviously bats that are of a high rarity or that are CYO/Customs are worth even more. Feel free to offer:)

Don't forget to @mention me for a quicker response. 

And sorry that my images and spacing are so messed up XD

Felidae Neona

800 ZC or 1 ZP
      (or 3000 for 6, I can't guarantee a full set though because I can't choose alts)

NOTE: I CANNOT CHOOSE ALTS but I will be trying to get as many hatched as possible for people who want a full set. 

Tiger,  King Cheetah, Leopard, Black Leopard, Clouded Leopard, Bobcat

I currently have an extra black leopard hatched, if you would like that alt.
       I have about 10 eggs left to sell.  

Puppy Love 

Alts 1-5: 1750 ZC or 3 ZP
      Alt 6: Rare alt, not for sale at the moment, sorry (may trade, though).
      I can choose alts on this one:)

21 on site

Who has them (if you have one and aren't on the list, please tell me): Chikoo12007,  Ipmetallica,  Gammawolf, Lilytora

Remembrance

These are for gifting to those who have lost someone. Tell me and I'll send one their way. You can include a short note for them if you like (can even be anonymous if you prefer).

Only 4 in the system so far. Possibly for trade in rare circumstances.

COMING SOON

Summer Night

PRE-ORDERS

Merow

I need 30 ZP to make these into a private custom. Six preorder slots, 5 ZP each.

Thanks for looking  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Status Updates

• Kaylercool

I feel like something needs to be done about some of the pets recently added into the bazaar. 
      I know that this has been a problem for a long while now, but it's just getting worse. The bazaar is being crowded with so many overly priced pets that it's hard to even navigate it anymore. 
      I get wanting to make some profit, but when you put pets in the bazaar for 20,000 ZC they're just going to sit there and take up space, making it harder to find other pets.
      I don't think anyone in their right mind is going to pay 20,000 ZC for a pet even if it's super rare. I don't think most people are even willing to pay up to 1,000 ZC for a pet in there. 
      Also, so many newer users that don't know how much pets are worth yet are just burning through their ZC because of it. 
      If you see any pets that are severely overpriced, please take a moment to flag them so newer users don't get ripped off. I flag overly priced pets all the time, but just one flag isn't going to fix anything. Pets need 10 flags to be taken down. 

· 1 reply
    • CaitlynMellark

@Whoever is the one randomly hatching my eggs for free, thank you ^^ It helps clear out my eggs a bit
      · 0 replies
    • CaitlynMellark

Here is my monthly (?) reminder that if anyone has any of the pets on my Wishlist, I would like to buy/trade for them! ^^ I am willing to save up ZC!
      · 0 replies
    • Kaylercool

To anyone who has DeviantArt, you should definitely add me on there. I'm trying to become a little more active on there.  
      https://kalonkittiekat.deviantart.com/ 
      I wish I could change my username on there because I don't particularly care for it anymore. I don't know why I didn't go with Kaylercool. I've been using Kaylercool as a username basically since I discovered the internet.
      · 0 replies
    • tomomi

Wow, the post service here in Austria sucks sooo hard. I chose EMS shipping because everyone always says its so safe and awesome and whatever. And then I get a package today, that is completely wet and has 2 freaking holes. And the freaking postman says "it's not our fault, if it's broken you have to send it back". Like hell I would do that!!! The Japanese post service would NEVER treat packages like that! It's your goddamn fault and no one else's for letting packages stand around in the rain or snow!! Lucky for them the figure box and the figure herself aren't wet or broken. Thank you AmiAmi for putting so much protection in the box! Seriously, everyone always complains about that, but without it I'm pretty sure the outer box of the figure would have been soaked as well. God, I hate the post service so much. Even more than Customs, which also suck pretty bad. >_<
      · 2 replies