Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

Meadowstreak: Interacting w/ Sora

She yelped with happiness at having someone to hunt with. She quickly got up with a glance at Mink. It looked as though she was having a conversation with Heather. She looked at Sora  with a joyful expression. "Where do you want to go hunting?" she asked her.

Sky: Open

(she is patrolling still, I am planning to do something for her in my next post)

Silver: Interacting w/ Cricket

He stretched, yawning. He looked at Cricket with an amused expression. "What do you think?" he said, glancing at the entrance. He bounded towards the entrance of camp, knowing that Cricket would follow him. Trying to hide his tiredness by looking around the forest surrounding them, he decided they would go patrolling next to the old willow tree nearby. Looking back to make sure Cricket actually was following him. "Do you know where we're going?" he said, looking as a squirrel passed nearby.

Flame: 

He looked at Chasm with a happy expression. He then bounded over to Thunder. "Hi!" he said in a very cheerful way.

OoC: Sorry, will finish this tomorrow, super tired. xD

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MoonlitBlood
      Welcome! This is my first rp (on this forum, I’m educated in role playing :3) and here are the basics I guess.
      RULES:
      -minimal cussing (you can cuss 3 times per day) abbreviations such as “frick” are allowed, but don’t say it too often.
      -each character must have two flaws, and if there are powers, no stronger than like, sending rays of sunshine down or something. Just make it so the other(s) can avoid it if they find a way.
      -You must specify First and Last name, but middle names are optional because not everyone has them.
      -If you want to get into detailed romance PLEASE rp it where no one else can read it.
      -You do not have to specify your chapters family or relationships (unless you want to!)
      -Have fun and be nice! (Unless it’s part of the rp)
      BACKSTORY:
      This world is separated by two sides. The Sun, and The Moon. However, some don’t choose a side, and are known as “The Unknown.”
      The Unknowns one and only goal is the shatter the two sides, and allow people to live freely m. Sadly, very few people believe that this is a good idea, and will attack the Unknown the second they see them.
      The Sun is the side that basks in sunlight, happiness and wealth. You're lucky if you are born there. However, The Moon treats it’s followers with kindness, and most of them agree with the Unknown. 
      The Unknown is getting smaller though, and very few have survived. Eventually they are forced to side with The Moon, but insist on staying known as The Unknown. 
      The Sun and The Moon now have broken into war, and the world is coated with blood and flames. You must find a way to end this war and make peace between the two sides, but with the sacrifice of your life. However, if you are skilled enough, you can survive.
      SETTING:
      The Sun: Bright sunny hills flourished with flowers dapple the Sun’s bright land, and wide sparkling oceans stretch across for miles. It is a very lush, green beautiful place.
      The Moon: Cold hills of snow cover the Moon’s dark mountains, and moonlight makes the ice sparkle. Quiet, wet swamps and forests cover the territory. Instead of oceans, small rushing rivers flow through the land.
      The Unknown: Most Unknown camp out in the Lost Desert, but some sneak through and live in the Sun and Moon’s territory.
      CHARACTERS:
      -Minty (Female, 14, The Unknown) @MoonlitBlood
      -Chole (Female, 16, The Moon) @Kitkat
      -Rowan (Male, 15, The Unknown) @Kitkat
      -Orchid (Female, 15, The Unknown) @Dashy
      -Gadget (Female, 13, The Unknown) @MoonlitBlood
      -Ryan (Male, 17, The Moon) @Kitkat
      -Cherry (Female, 14, The Moon) @Kitkat
      -Trixie (Female, 16, Unknown) @Dashy
      -Xander (Male, 17, Unknown) @Dashy
      -Bianca (Female, 15, Unknown) @Dashy
      -Gideon ‘kit’ (Male, 21, unknown) @Alcarie
      -Gabriel (Male, 16, Unknown) @Alcarie
      -Ilia (Male, 29, The Sun) @Alcarie
      RELATIONSHIPS:
      - = single or hates/ is afraid of Humans

+ means they like each other
      ~ means they  are in a relationship 
      if this (>) arrow is pointing towards a name, that means the person on the opposite end likes them. Jut say who your oc likes.
      Minty > Xander
      Orchid -=
      Chloe -=
      Rowan > Minty
      Gadget -=
      Trixie -=
      Xander -=
      Gideon -=
      Gabriel -=
      Ilia -=

Name//Gender//Age//Personality//Moon sun or unknown//Family (optional)//Crush/bf or gf (or single, You also may say that they are afraid/hate humans//Clothing//Looks//Weapons//Soulpower (the one power they have that represents them)

• By Soul
      So, for the past five years, I've been writing on my own but I miss the different ideas that merge together in roleplays! Plus, it's where my roots are, and I feel like reconnecting to them!

Here is my list of published works!

I'm interested in trying anything, but I will let you know that I am experienced the most in romance and adventure. Sci-fi I am also incredibly interested in.
      I'm mainly interested in seeking one on one roleplay partners, but I may look into group roleplays. 

I am able to roleplay both male and female characters, and, as long as the roleplay is interesting, have no issues with either. That being said, do not feel offended if I lose interest or purpose new plot ideas!

Literacy wise I am searching for at least 1+ paragraph(s) consisting of 7+ sentences. 

I look forward to roleplaying with all of you! ^.^
    • By Danny
      a wolf i drew
    • By Kaylercool
      A painting I did of a Pokemon. The only reference used was my Vaporeon plush that looks like this -->    
      So, I know it isn't perfect. I appreciate any feedback. I'm still trying to improve on my digital art.  
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Status Updates

• Kaylercool

I feel like something needs to be done about some of the pets recently added into the bazaar. 
      I know that this has been a problem for a long while now, but it's just getting worse. The bazaar is being crowded with so many overly priced pets that it's hard to even navigate it anymore. 
      I get wanting to make some profit, but when you put pets in the bazaar for 20,000 ZC they're just going to sit there and take up space, making it harder to find other pets.
      I don't think anyone in their right mind is going to pay 20,000 ZC for a pet even if it's super rare. I don't think most people are even willing to pay up to 1,000 ZC for a pet in there. 
      Also, so many newer users that don't know how much pets are worth yet are just burning through their ZC because of it. 
      If you see any pets that are severely overpriced, please take a moment to flag them so newer users don't get ripped off. I flag overly priced pets all the time, but just one flag isn't going to fix anything. Pets need 10 flags to be taken down. 

· 1 reply
    • CaitlynMellark

@Whoever is the one randomly hatching my eggs for free, thank you ^^ It helps clear out my eggs a bit
      · 0 replies
    • CaitlynMellark

Here is my monthly (?) reminder that if anyone has any of the pets on my Wishlist, I would like to buy/trade for them! ^^ I am willing to save up ZC!
      · 0 replies
    • Kaylercool

To anyone who has DeviantArt, you should definitely add me on there. I'm trying to become a little more active on there.  
      https://kalonkittiekat.deviantart.com/ 
      I wish I could change my username on there because I don't particularly care for it anymore. I don't know why I didn't go with Kaylercool. I've been using Kaylercool as a username basically since I discovered the internet.
      · 0 replies
    • tomomi

Wow, the post service here in Austria sucks sooo hard. I chose EMS shipping because everyone always says its so safe and awesome and whatever. And then I get a package today, that is completely wet and has 2 freaking holes. And the freaking postman says "it's not our fault, if it's broken you have to send it back". Like hell I would do that!!! The Japanese post service would NEVER treat packages like that! It's your goddamn fault and no one else's for letting packages stand around in the rain or snow!! Lucky for them the figure box and the figure herself aren't wet or broken. Thank you AmiAmi for putting so much protection in the box! Seriously, everyone always complains about that, but without it I'm pretty sure the outer box of the figure would have been soaked as well. God, I hate the post service so much. Even more than Customs, which also suck pretty bad. >_<
      · 2 replies