Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

Hi all! I'm new! Glad to have found this website. I love the customization system... so open!!!

I was hoping to find a Chickadee item, but I guess I'll have to try to draw that myself another time. For now I will be a puppy.. along with the quads I bought..

Anyway, my favorite color is greenish yellow & my favorite animal is a Tanuki! My second favorite animal is a Chickadee. :)

I like to play video games like Skyrim sometimes, but I do enjoy pet websites quite a lot too! You might find me on a lot of other pet websites (but on different names). One of my favorite things to do on forums other than chatting is well..roleplaying. I do love roleplaying, if you want to roleplay sometime, hit me up! (Not literally.)

Cya all later ^^

@Mountain Chickadee

Welcome to PA! <3

I sent you two Mountain Chickadee's via the trade system (if you need help getting there just tell me). Don't worry about paying me for them, think of it as a little newbie gift! :D 

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask; the community here is very friendly and helpful! ^^

17 minutes ago, Mountain Chickadee said:

Quick question, but if I'm uploading a quad item, do I have to do separate color files?

You can do one color or as many as you want. Yes, you have to upload separate files for different colors.

Just make sure the images are .png files and name them what color the items are before you upload them.

Just now, Kaylercool said:

No, you don't. You can do one color or as many as you want. 

Just make sure the image is a .png file and name it what color the item is before you upload it.

Well, I have 3 or 4 colors... but it's made to look like a Chickadee. Would "Chickadee" count as the "color"?

4 minutes ago, Mountain Chickadee said:

Well, I have 3 or 4 colors... but it's made to look like a Chickadee. Would "Chickadee" count as the "color"?

So, you have four different colors? Name the images you're uploading the color of them. 

For example, lets say you made a shirt that comes in red, blue, and green. Name the red one red, and so on on your computer or whatever you're uploading from. (Click choose files under where it says "image" and select them all, then upload them.)

Of course, you just name the item Chickadee or whatever name you're wanting for it. (Under where it says Submit the item.)

Sorry if my explanation is a bit confusing. It's not easy to explain these things. lol

Just now, Kaylercool said:

So, you have four different colors? Name the images you're uploading the color of them. 

For example, lets say you made a shirt that comes in red, blue, and green. Name the red one red, and so on on your computer or whatever you're uploading from. (Click choose files under where it says "image")

Of course, you just name the item Chickadee or whatever name you're wanting for it. (Under where it says Submit the item.)

Sorry if my explanation is a bit confusing. It's not easy to explain these things. lol

OH! So it's only if you have different color versions of the item? If so would I just name my file 'Chickadee' if I put in different colors in one item to make it look like a Chickadee? Or do I strictly have to just have like one color items?

1 minute ago, Mountain Chickadee said:

OH! So it's only if you have different color versions of the item? If so would I just name my file 'Chickadee' if I put in different colors in one item to make it look like a Chickadee? Or do I strictly have to just have like one color items?

If you have just one color you can just call it Chickadee or whatever color it is.

I think they want you to call them by different colors, if you have more than one color, just so they can be differentiated, which isn't a problem if you have just one color. 

Also, you need to create a fashion line before you can upload items, in case you haven't already. You can just call it Chickadee, or whatever you want. You need to do this because you're required to select a fashion line for your item(s) before submitting.