Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Mountain Chickadee

Cannot submit image despite being correct size

Question

So I found out, if you have the same error that says, "Please make sure your images are 220 px high and 100 px wide" even though it is that size, keep your image 100 px wide but extend the image to 228 px wide.. I think this was a typo or misconception, because I just made another quad and once I extended the image to 228 px high, it got accepted. If you have it at 220 px high, it will never get accepted.

Original post below V

So, I'm trying to submit a quad item, correct category (quad and everything.. but it just gives me this error:

" The errors are:

The file you are trying to upload is not the right size. Please make sure your images are 220 px high and 100 px wide."
BUT, those are the exact measurements I have.
I put the image I'm using below.

5a4ec038b0c72_whiteandblackandtanandgray.png.9b3d52b67182b9105bb191e936c68317.png
I'm pretty sure that has the correct size. Is there an age limit for when you can upload stuff? Is there another error with the image? I have named the file all the colors in the image.. Please help.

3 answers to this question

@Mountain Chickadee

The only problem I see with it is that it looks like it's pressed up against the edge a bit, if that makes sense. 

Maybe try using this image I just adjusted. I moved it over a tad. I don't know if this will even work, but it's worth a shot. Also, the title may be a bit long, maybe? You could just rename it Black and Gray or something shorter.

GrayBlackTanWhite.png.17335a8a58f05ef2bad330c0d1f1c3c8.png

24 minutes ago, Kaylercool said:

@Mountain Chickadee

The only problem I see with it is that it looks like it's pressed up against the edge a bit, if that makes sense. 

Maybe try using this image I just adjusted. I moved it over a tad. I don't know if this will even work, but it's worth a shot. Also, the title may be a bit long, maybe? You could just rename it Black and Gray or something shorter.

GrayBlackTanWhite.png.17335a8a58f05ef2bad330c0d1f1c3c8.png

Thanks so much! Looks like that fixed the problem :D