Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sergeant_Stucky

Looking for CYO artist

So, basically I've got three CYO alt brushes, and since I'm not very good at making CYO pets - Well, really just making art and stuff online - I'm looking for someone who's willing to do the art for some CYO pets. We can negotiate on the price, and if the pet is accepted, you'll get a full set of the pets, depending on how many alts said pet will have. Probably only two or three.

The first one, I'd like in the African Wild Dog base, stage 4. The idea I have in mind for it, is a bionic dog, so half dog, half robot. I'm thinking only one or two alts for this one, maybe just one alt. And I'm not entirely sure on the design, maybe one bionic arm and ear with a black and white coat. Maybe one red eye as well if possible. The egg can just be white with black patches, or just black and white, depending on whatever is easiest, with a bionic ear if possible.

The second, I'd like in the Scottish Fold Cat base, stage 3. Basically the idea for this one is pastel themed, with the coats being a mix of pastel colors. I think three alts for this one. The first alt a mix of pastel pink and pastel yellow, the second pastel green and pastel blue, and the third a mix of all four colors. The egg can be a mix of pastel pink and pastel yellow.

And the third, I'd like in the Kitsune Fox base, stage 3. This one I'd like only two alts of. One an orange and white with a blue mask over it's eyes, and the other a black and brown with a red mask over it's eyes. The egg can just be orange and white with a blue ribbon (similar to the mask around it's eyes) wrapped around the middle of the egg.

So, if anyone wants to do this for me, I'd be very grateful. You don't have to do all three though, but if you want, then go for it!

@Sergeant_Stucky

I especially LOVE the idea for the first one. I've been wanting to make some sort of robot themed pet for a while now, actually. 

For the second, I've been itching to do some sort of pet using the Scottish Fold base~ and I just love pastel colors.

Third sounds really cool too. <3 Though, I'd probably need a bit more information about the design.  (Like, the style of mask and stuff like that.)

So, if you'd like me as your artist I'd love to do any of these for you. 

@Kaylercool i'd absolutely love for you to do the artwork for them! your CYO pets are some of my favorite, and it would be amazing if you could do the artwork for these.

for the third one, the designs i was thinking of are like, white with ginger patches, and the black and brown one similar to the markings of a Rottweiler. the mask would be like those ones that cover just the eyes. like, similar to the ones that the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have i guess.

with the designs for the second one, i was kind of thinking like a calico pattern with the pastel colors, or somethingg similar to tye dye but pastel. i was thinking about adding something else to it, but i'm not sure what. maybe a flowercrown if possible? or at least a flower on its head.

17 minutes ago, Sergeant_Stucky said:

@Kaylercool i'd absolutely love for you to do the artwork for them! your CYO pets are some of my favorite, and it would be amazing if you could do the artwork for these.

for the third one, the designs i was thinking of are like, white with ginger patches, and the black and brown one similar to the markings of a Rottweiler. the mask would be like those ones that cover just the eyes. like, similar to the ones that the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have i guess.

with the designs for the second one, i was kind of thinking like a calico pattern with the pastel colors, or somethingg similar to tye dye but pastel. i was thinking about adding something else to it, but i'm not sure what. maybe a flowercrown if possible? or at least a flower on its head.

@Sergeant_Stucky

Thank you! That really means a lot to me. :D 

Alrighty, that helps me get a good picture of how to do them. I'll PM you about them tomorrow so we can discuss time and stuff. ^.^ (Since it's late for me at the moment.)

For the second one, I have a few ideas swimming around in my head for things to add to it to make it a bit more unique. I can always draw something, see if you like it, and remove it if you don't. I'll need to experiment a bit~