Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  1. cinnamonapples

cinnamonapples

2. Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pamelahoward
      I'm new(ish) to PA. Just bought a paintbrush but... is it possible to colour my own Ball Python? I can't find the base. May have bought the brush for nothing... 
    • By Kirito
      This is a little doodle of a cyo I made lol at first I was going to give it a painted background but I got lazy and gave it a background I can draw easily. How do you think it looks?
    • By Rostanga
      Hello,
      I won 2 CYO brushes with chests, and I would try to create a pet, but the "Download the CYO bases" link is broken and goes to an Error 404 / page not found. Is there another way to get the .psd bases, please ?
      (I'll need time to submit something, as I'm not very familiar with this kind of software.)

Thanks
    • By Kitkat
      Merry Christmas!
      I have decided to host a Christmas event for the holidays for everyone that wants to participate, and since @Dashy already hosted one on the main site, I decided to host one on the forums. Hope you all like it! 
      Happy Holidays! 

Information
      If you comment everyday up until December 31st, then each day you will get a special prize ranging from zc to some really awesome pets!! 
      You can get all kinds of pets and lots of zc, so you definitely don't want to miss out!
      Make sure you comment everyday!

Rules
      No fighting
      No cheating
      Have fun
      Have a merry Christmas! (Of course)

Hope everyone enjoys, and 
      Merry Christmas!