Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Kaylercool

~Valentines CYO Giveaway~ ONLY 10 FELINE VALENTINES LEFT! (First come, first serve.)

ZC GIVEAWAY IS OFFICIALLY OVER AND WINNERS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED IN THE COMMENTS!

Edit 02/14/18:

Hello, everyone! Happy Valentines Day!

ONLY 10  5a73b31b3286d_Alt1.png.7e91c606613b1c750749580444750fbb.png LEFT!

These are up for grabs! First come, first serve.

If you already have this alt, that's fine. You can get more. (If you just want an extra of this alt, or if you want it for alt trading/changing.)

But, my rule below still applies:

Please DO NOT resell these. If you do, I won't allow you to get any other CYOs from me.

4 minutes ago, Kitkat said:

@Kaylercool

Could I get two please? (Hoping to get alt two and four) Also they are beautiful! Great work! :) Anyways, could I enter the zc drawing contest if possible? Please and thank you! :D

Of course. :) I'll send them over right away! 

Thanks so much. <3 

Yep, I'll add you to the list. <3 Good luck.

5 minutes ago, Dashy said:

@Kaylercool

These are soo cute and shiny <333 I was already really hyped about it when I saw the egg, lol.

I'd love three eggs if that's okay, and I'd also like to enter the zc drawing. Thank you so much for doing this!~<3

Thank you. :) <3

I sent them over. I'll add you to the list. You're welcome. <3 

6 minutes ago, Uni_Animalia said:

Aww they are adorable! I love the colors! I'll take three eggs if that's ok with you! I would also like to enter the drawing! Happy early Valentines Day! <3

Thank you. <3 I sent them over. I'll add you to the list. :) 

i'd love three eggs as well please :D (really loving alt 2, so hoping to at least get one of that alt)

i'd also like to enter the zc givaway :)

thank you for doing these giveaways, and i absolutely love all the CYOs you've made

16 minutes ago, Sergeant_Stucky said:

i'd love three eggs as well please :D (really loving alt 2, so hoping to at least get one of that alt)

i'd also like to enter the zc givaway :)

thank you for doing these giveaways, and i absolutely love all the CYOs you've made

I've sent them over. :) Even if you don't end up with that one, like I said, it's totally fine to trade alts with others. <3 

I'll add your name to the list.

You're welcome. <3 Thanks so much!

4 minutes ago, CaitlynMellark said:

3 CYOS & an entry into the raffle, please! ^^ (you know I've been excited, xD )

Hoping I get alts 1, 3, & 4 ^^ I hope Christmas Dreamer doesn't happen again xD

Alrighty, I sent them over and added you to the list. :D 

Hopefully you get all of those. <3 

@Kaylercool You already know how much I adore this egg ! <3 :D ~ So glossy & the epitome of Valentine's ! <3 

So excited! <3 :D May I please get 3 & may I enter the raffle? <3

Thank you ! ~ <3 :D 

I really hope the other gets accepted by then! <3 Fingers crossed! <3 :D 

This really makes Valentine's extra exciting & cute ! ♡ 

@Kaylercool This is such a nice CYO! Definitely one of my favorites of yours so far! I'm always excited to see your newer ones! If possible, I'd love to get 3 of them, please! I'd also like to enter the raffle, really cool that you're doing a ZC giveaway! Thanks so much! : )