Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Kirito

Can You renew a CYO?

Question

I was wondering if you can take one of your older CYO's that all the pets have already been claimed and if you can just use another brush and submit it again and be able to get more eggs

And I was also wondering if you can recolor one of your older cyos and post the new colors with a new brush?

1 answer to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Status Updates

• tomomi

Wonfest is killing me, and especially my wallet. And it's only been going on for 2 hours... T__T
      · 0 replies
    • tomomi

Omg, Kotobukiya is going to make My Little Pony Bishoujo Figures. Pinkie is the first and she is super cute. I'm gonna get them all! <3
      https://myfigurecollection.net/item/675659
      · 0 replies
    • Jadespets

Yessss! I have four sets of breedings being ordered!!! thank you @Kaylercool @Lilytora @Nanane @Imzadi83
      · 0 replies
    • Jadespets

Ugh! Really I’m done with this this guy keeps bidding on all my auctions I think it’s that same guy that has been trolling us before 
      · 2 replies
    • Jadespets

Hi guys! I’m back on and I will be on a whole lot more  and I’m looking for these two corgis any gender! if anyone has any for sale hit me up! 
      (And I know there is some in the auction house but I don’t really want to bid on them cuz I know other people will bid on em and I don’t have the money for bidding )
      · 0 replies