Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Kitkat

Valentines Card Giveaway! (CLOSED)

Forgot to close this down yesterday, I will go give everyone their presents. 

@Jadespets  You can still get one since it's an event for Valentines Day. :) 

@Sergeant_Stucky You can still get one too, no matter if you commented within the time limit. :) 

Also, this will be closed down after everyone gets their stuff. Thank you everyone and happy late Valentines day! <3

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kaylercool
      EDIT 06/24/2018
      NONE LEFT!
      I still have some free CYOs left!
      ONLY 1 LEFT!
      These are up for grabs! First come, first serve. Claim as many as you want!
      If you already have this alt, that's fine. You can get more. (If you just want an extra of this alt, or if you want it for alt trading/changing.)
      But, my rule below still applies:
      Please DO NOT resell these. If you do, I won't allow you to get any other CYOs from me.
    • By Kaylercool
      A quick little Valentines Day pony drawing I did for some reason.
      She has no name or anything. Like I said, random as heck. lol

Ignore that random pink dot on the left. I did say this was a quick drawing, so yeah. lol
    • By Kaylercool
      EDIT: 01/23/2018 This design has been sold.
      I'm selling this CYO design if anyone is interested.
      I'm looking for something between 800 and 1,000 ZC for it. I'm flexible when it comes to the price, so let me know what works for you and I'll see if it works for me.  
      If you buy this design to submit, you can do whatever you want with it. They are yours after all. 
      You can change the name to whatever you want when submitting if you don't like it's current name.
      Shoot me a PM if you're interested. <3 
      _________________________________________________________________________________
      I still have Pizza Pup and I'm considering selling it soon too. I haven't decided.

• By Jadespets
      Hello! I thought the forums could use more fun games! So here is the story & rules of the game hope you enjoy!

you are on a big boat sailing across the ocean exploring the lands and helping as much Animals as you can, you just started this journey to rescue animals only one problem... there is no animal in sight! So you search the land, finally you hear animals calling for help! But where are they?!?
      RULES
      1. Please let other players have a chance at this max is 3 times if no new players show up you may win again
      2What you will be looking for is hints, you will have to guess what pet it is using the hints I give you 
      4. MOST IMPORTANT RULE!!! 
      Have fun and enjoy this game
      5. Oh almost forgot the prizes will be eggs or hatched pets  you can abandon prize or take prize!
  • Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Recent Status Updates

• Creus

Its been over a month since I last stopped by, how has everyone been?
      · 0 replies
    • Lady of Baskerville  »  cinnamonapples

Hi, how are you doing, cinnamon? I hope you have a lovely weekend, stay safe and take care <3 I miss you <3
      · 0 replies
    • Kaylercool

Just got around to posting the kitten pictures!
      The stray, Milly, had these kittens right on the back porch. I placed the couch cover on the porch because I was going to throw it away later since the inside cats...um..had a sharpening fest on it. 
      Guess where Milly had the kittens...
      She wrapped herself up in the couch cover right on the porch. The large, glass sliding door that leads outside onto the back porch doesn't have curtains so I looked out there and wondered why she was wrapped up like that. Well, she had three kittens born already; one had just been born. I brought her inside and she had the other two. There weren't any complications. All five of them are chubby and healthy! 
      · 0 replies
    • Wari

Sooo....Wari got married
      · 2 replies
    • Jadespets

Thinking about quitting I might give away my pets
      · 2 replies