Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
cinnamonapples

Click Wall ! ♡ (Help hatch & grow each other's pets!)

@cinnamonapples Clicked all today (: I've decided I would like my Flitties to only go to Stage 3, thank you. Then can you put up 

http://www.petadoptables.com/levelup.php?id=1145374

http://www.petadoptables.com/levelup.php?id=1145375

http://www.petadoptables.com/levelup.php?id=1145376

And then whatever eggs you would like. I want my Samoyeds to go to stage 4 please

Sorry again for the delay ♡ !!! ♡ ~ <3

Been a busy & cute evening ♡ !!! ♡ ~ tumblr_inline_mgobpg9PGS1qid2nw.gif found a lil helpless baby birdy that was just outside on the ground ! ;; ♡

Lil time before work ♡ ~ clicking the wall & replacing pets ♡ !!! ♡ ~ :D 

Will have quality time soon to get back to & make comments ♡ !!! ♡ ~ :D 

tumblr_lwo86w5UNa1r8ck0jo1_100.gif

Replaced pets ♡ !!! ♡ <3 ~ :D 

♡ @Sergeant_Stucky @kurokishi @Lady of Baskerville @Hwin @cocatrics @CaitlynMellark @Skye Swift @Lady of Baskerville @featherfall13 ♡

th_32.gif

tumblr_lpzedm6WGE1qmnsms.gif

♡ @Jade Leigh @secretfox @Jadespets

Will put up eggies from your room after workies before clicks reset ♡ !!! ♡ <3 ~ :D 

♡ @Miss Kitty Super worried about your snails & what stage you wanted so I took them down just in case !!! <3 ~ :D 

Let me know if you want them to stay up longer !!! <3 ~ :D 

image image image image imageimage image image image imageimage image image image imageimage image image image image

tumblr_o9ss29iFmJ1u6i8k5o1_400.gif

image image image image imageimage image image image imageimage image image image imageimage image image image image

Click the image above to easily go back to the Click Wall! 

Replaced pets ♡ !!! ♡

tumblr_lq7khyXMAQ1qdu3ia.gif

@Jade Leigh Stage 3 ♡ !!! <3 ~ :D 

76dwsf1bj1v319teen2.png

I'ma go ahead & put up the Samoyed Dogs & will replace Flitties when they hit 3 with new eggs (they close <3 ~) <3 :D 

& I picked out an egg to make your total eggs on the wall 10 !!! <3 ~ :D 

Place them in your Click Wall room when you can please <3 ~ :D 

@secretfox Put up new eggies ♡ !!! ♡ ~ :D 

egg150x150.pngegg.pngegg.pngcubbieegg.pngegg.pngtanukieggcopy.png

@OldFoo Just let me know when you want me to put up new eggies in the future once they hatch ~ ♡ it helps me keep track ♡ <3 ~ :D 

I'll put up some new eggies for ya right meow <3 ~ ♡ !!! ♡ :D 

sleepytigeregg.pngbutterflyegg.pngbutterflyegg.pngbutterflyegg.pngwallabyegg.pngsmoleggy.pngshadowflamecat1final.png

tumblr_o9ss29iFmJ1u6i8k5o1_400.gif

Click the image above to easily go back to the Click Wall! 

♡ @Kirito @Jadespets ♡

Spoiler

I'm sure you guys know that I only want this thread to radiate positivity & excitement & happiness && I wish you guys would participate ;; ♡ !!! <3 ~ :D 

Please feel free to come back when you can click 5 out of 7 days ♡ !!! ♡ <3 ~ :D 

& you can even post your pets tomorrow however you have to click the rest of the week because of lack of clicks ♡ !!! <3 ~ 

I should've taken them down sooner but I wanted to give you guys a chance to click last week ! ; <3 ~ ♡

You both have had rows hatch while barely participating ; & I have to enforce & beg & remind ; <3 ~ :c

(Even your row now is almost hatched @Kirito ~ only 2 left & they are a few clicks away ♡ & @Jadespets just had almost an entire row hatch as well ♡)

I just wish you guys would enjoy helping out others as they help you ♡ !!! ♡ <3 ~ :D 

I don't like enforcing rules ; I wish everyone could just put their pets on the wall but it's only fair & works better as a collective ♡ !!! ♡ <3 ~ :D

You're always welcomed here if you participate ♡ !!! ♡ <3 ~ :D 

Thank you for understanding ♡ !!! ♡ ~ :D 

tumblr_inline_myundkV61m1s06fh7.gif

Cute_glass_by_Will_Ib.gif

@Jadespets I'll PM you <3 ~ :D 

However you didn't click all week && may've just now (I'll look <3) but it counts for Tuesday ~ I even reminded you of when clicks reset an hour ago as we spoke about it the last time ~ ♡ so it didn't count for yesterday :c & there were just too many days of not clicking adding up from last week & I had to take your pets down :c I even made a post about it earlier last week ! <3 ~ ♡

Again, feel free to ask me to put up pets when you can keep up clicks ♡ !!! ♡ ~ :D 

@cinnamonapples I removed everyone from the album except for the two Felidae Neona and the golden Koi. Some new pets have been added! :)

Sorry for the delay, I have been out of town the last few days and the internet connection was barely good enough for me to click the pets but I couldn''t edit my albums or move the pets. Stuff has been re-organized now, though! B)

Off to click the wall for today :D