Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Kaylercool

~Kayler's Easter Giveaway 2018~ (Closed.)

Hello, everyone!

~Happy Easter~

Edit: As of 03/30/18 there are no more Chocolate Dogs left.

-The American Curl Cat winners have been announced in the comments since I keep getting an error when I try to make a large edit to this post.-

I'm giving away my CYO, Chocolate Dog, for Easter.

egg150x150.pngalt1150x150.pngalt2150x150.pngalt3150x150.png

Everyone is allowed up to three of these!

So, comment below if you want some. :D

Will you be lucky enough to end up with one of each? :D Only time will tell!

No more females or males.

Alt trading with others that obtain these or using the wishing well to change alts is totally fine! :D 

NOTE: If you obtain ANY CYOs from my shops or giveaways, you aren't allowed to resell them. Breaking this rule will mean I will not give you any more CYOs. Send them back to me if you no longer want them.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Bonus Giveaway:

Hi, again!

I will be giving away five American Curl Cat CYOs to random people that comment below. 

(They're not even in my shop. I might never sell them. :o )

Please let me know if you're interested in obtaining one!

(The American Curls will be chosen and sent over within 3-5 days.)

aaegg150x150.png 

I will leave the alts a secret for those of you who haven't seen the alts. :D 

If you happen to be one of the people I give one to, please share what alt you get! <3 That goes for those who obtain Chocolate Dogs too!

If you ended up with doubles, please tell me what alt you'd like to trade and what alt(s) you'd like to trade it for.

I'll put what you're looking for and trading right on the post so others can see and hopefully help you out.

OMG  !!!  EEEE <3 ~ :D

Happy Easter, Kayler !!!  ~ tumblr_inline_mkb11lWoFl1qz4rgp.png

I love them all sooo much  !!!  ~ :D gorgeous as always & the egggg <3 ~ :D

3 please !  ~ (2 Female 1 Male) && a chance to get an American Curl Kitty ~ 

Thank you sooo much !!!  ~ Super excited to have/hatch  !!!  ~ :D 

tumblr_inline_mkb11usYeI1qz4rgp.gif

7 hours ago, cinnamonapples said:

OMG  !!!  EEEE <3 ~ :D

Happy Easter, Kayler !!!  ~ tumblr_inline_mkb11lWoFl1qz4rgp.png

I love them all sooo much  !!!  ~ :D gorgeous as always & the egggg <3 ~ :D

3 please !  ~ (2 Female 1 Male) && a chance to get an American Curl Kitty ~ 

Thank you sooo much !!!  ~ Super excited to have/hatch  !!!  ~ :D 

tumblr_inline_mkb11usYeI1qz4rgp.gif

Thanks! <3 

I sent them over. :D 

You're welcome. <3

10 minutes ago, Lady of Baskerville said:

@Kaylercool oh my god, they are so adorable :D can I have two female and one male? and if you have a place open, I would like the chance to win/get an American Curl :D thank you so much for all <3 :D

and almost Happy Easter <3

I sent them all over. :D 

You're welcome! 

Happy almost Easter. <3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kirito
      Hello! Welcome to my CYO shop.
      I don't have a lot of CYO's Available at the moment, But I'm slowly trying to increase the number of cyo's I have for sale.
      Rules
      You are not allowed to sell my cyo's (Unless you got it from the egg drop)
      You can gift my CYO's
      You can do alt changes and Gender changes if you want.
      If you no longer want the CYO I will gladly take them back.
      All my CYO's are Egg Drop CYO's because I can't afford the 10 zp to make them private.
      If you have an alt you don't like, you can send it back to me and I will give you another egg.
       ( That's if there isn't already 50 of that CYO's sold)

Non-Alted CYO's 

Alted CYO's

Hatched CYO's for Sale

350zc or 1zp
    • By Kirito
       Hello!   Welcome to the Preorder thread  

All the images are sized so this is what they will look like when you get them.
      When you preorder you save 50zc (Not much but i'm broke and need money to buy a cyo brush)
      (You cannot choose alts but you can choose genders)
      (This is my old preorder thread from like 2015 but i decided to revamp it and use it for some for my new cyos  )

CYO's For Preorder
      ---------------------------------------------------------

Five Nights at Freddy (Name may change)
      Co-owned. Art by: Kirito
      Co-owned. Idea and brush used: @Jadespets
      500zc or 1zp
      I will only have 25 of the pets if I run out you will have to go to Jadespets

Preorder

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -Thanks  
    • By Kirito
      I'm drawing Reaper as a kitty  He is my favorite character though i'm not the best with him i'm good with Genji and Junkrat.
      This is it so far. Tbh i don't really know exactly what his clothes look like so this is my little guess? Tell me if i got something wrong or need to change.
      This is juts my base sketch so i will clean it up later.
      How do you like it? I really need to fix the face but that's just the start
      The image i'm using as a reference.

• By Kirito
      A little Sketch of a kitty i did for fun  Idk what i want to do so i'm doing random things i think i may play overwatch  
      This took 10 minutes to make from start to finish. 
      How do you like it?
      If you want to buy the design message me and we can decide on the price. (if you want to get the design for really cheap if we spilt it and i get 25 of the finished CYO i will also finish the CYO and do the egg if we go this way)
    • By Puma concolor

READ: Basically no trading or selling CYOs/Customs you get from me. 

- EXCEPTION: Because I cannot choose the alts for the Felidae Neona, you can trade a Felidae Neona with someone for a different Felidae Neona alt. You may also use the Wishing Well to change the alt of a Felidae Neona for that same reason. Also, if you get a Felidae Neona from the Egg Drop, you may trade/sell it, but please not for more than I'm selling them here.  But no trading or changing the alt of a Puppy Love under any circumstances.

I also take CYO/custom trades, provided you own the rights to the CYO/custom. Just offer. 
      Note: I collect black cat customs/CYOs :3 (As if you couldn't already tell that from my sig haha)

I also collect bats. 
      6 bats (any species) = 1 CYO
      12 bats (any species) = 1 Supreme CYO
      Obviously bats that are of a high rarity or that are CYO/Customs are worth even more. Feel free to offer:)

Don't forget to @mention me for a quicker response. 

And sorry that my images and spacing are so messed up XD

Felidae Neona

800 ZC or 1 ZP
      (or 3000 for 6, I can't guarantee a full set though because I can't choose alts)

NOTE: I CANNOT CHOOSE ALTS but I will be trying to get as many hatched as possible for people who want a full set. 

Tiger,  King Cheetah, Leopard, Black Leopard, Clouded Leopard, Bobcat

I currently have an extra black leopard hatched, if you would like that alt.
       I have about 10 eggs left to sell.  

Puppy Love 

Alts 1, 2, 4, 5: 1750 ZC or 3 ZP
      Alts 3 and 6: Rare alts, not for sale at the moment, sorry (may trade, though).
      I can choose alts on this one:)

21 on site

Who has them (if you have one and aren't on the list, please tell me): Chikoo12007,  Ipmetallica,  Gammawolf, Lilytora

Remembrance

These are for gifting to those who have lost someone. Tell me and I'll send one their way. You can include a short note for them if you like (can even be anonymous if you prefer).

Only 4 in the system so far. Possibly for trade in rare circumstances.

COMING SOON

Summer Night

PRE-ORDERS

Merow

I need 30 ZP to make these into a private custom. Six preorder slots, 5 ZP each.

Thanks for looking  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Status Updates

• Uni_Animalia

I've been playing this game called "Khimeros" lately and I really like it. It just takes forever for Khimeras to be born, 48 hours, aka 2 days, but I've produced two Embarrs so far. I liked Rainbow Daisies more, so the second one was put up for sale.

Rainbow Daisies                                                                         For Sale
      · 51 replies
    • Uni_Animalia

Chick Update:
      There is now 21 chicks
      19 are healthy 
      2 have disabled feet, but they're eating and drinking
      Had to get a small box and another light and water dispenser for the 2 disabled chicks
      No more chicks will be hatching for awhile
      14 eggs are left to hatch
      Chicks will be for sale soon  
      I'm going to be keeping at least 3 chicks if they're hens, some have really pretty feathers

· 0 replies
    • CaitlynMellark

I keep feeling anxiety & panic over Songstone Cat :')) All those wrong genders is driving me crazy, & I don't have the ZC to buy my own CYO from people
      I am panicky
      · 4 replies
    • CaitlynMellark

In another week or two, I might have enough ZC to pay cinnamonapples for her Fennec Fox! ^^ I was able to finally pay Kirito for Goldie, & then I definitely will have the ZC to pay for my preorder on the FNAF CYO. I love Auction <3
      · 0 replies
    • Kaylercool

Taking care of these stray cats and their kittens is quite a bit of work, especially when you have so much other stuff going on too. Not to mention finding time to take care of my actual cats. lol
      Before, I could balance PA with my daily life, but with all the kittens and other stuff coming up it's been a bit of a challenge. The busyness will die down eventually...hopefully. xD
      As much work as cats and kittens are, it's so worth it! They're so sweet and amazing. I hate when people say all cats are mean. It's NOT true. My cats are overly attached tbh.
      We found a home for Ladybug's kitten that looks just like her. (Mini.) 
      We're holding Victoria for one of our cousins until they get back from their trip, so she's been so lonely ever since Mini left. She keeps crying for her. She quiets down when I hold her though. ;_; It's a bit annoying, but I honestly can't be mad at her.

Also, waiting for the stray, Clementine, to give birth. She's as big as a house. I tried bringing her in, but she got super upset and I didn't want to stress her out too much, so I let her back out for now. She's going to have to be brought back in though. 
      · 0 replies