Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

Welcome to Cait's Pretty CYO's! ^^

I don't have as many CYOs as some other amazing shops, but I sure am trying my best!

As of right now, I have two pretty CYOs & one in the works! ^^

I am no artist, so all credits will be underneath the pet name.

Songstone Cat

Art by: Kaylercool

Inspired from: Stella Glow

Alts:

A915B9EC-DA98-451B-BEF6-CBA6A2B10574-322C258597B-614C-429C-A9A7-F5528C844BD7-3226302A3CD-ECD5-4BC4-885F-01071CDFCB1F-322C7C32AB4-D970-42DB-887B-499A7BE5B9B1-3223C350EC0-30F8-4FDA-8AD0-2291B581EADE-322F97F84FB-AB29-4D3F-B9E0-DD1CBE345350-322

Alt 1, male. Alts 2-6, female. All available ones are in my "For Sale" room.

All non available ones are in my "Change Gender" room

Price: 250zc or 1 CYO swap (I have to like the CYO)

They only have 2 stages, & are in short supply just because so many need gender changes

Update: Will Gender Swap any wrong genders from Egg Drop for right genders I have

Note to Self: 1 alt 6 for Kirito for a Windy Day.

Everlasting Phoenix

Art by: Kirito

Inspired from: ???

Alts:

Adult_Alt_1.pngAdult_Alt_2.pngAdult_Alt_3.pngAdult_Alt_4.pngAdult_Alt_5.pngAdult_Alt_6.png

All alts are random genders.

All available ones are in my "For Sale" room.

All nonavailable ones have not been hatched yet in my Main room.

Price: 250zc or 1 CYO Swap (I must like the CYO)

They only have 2 stages.

Note to self: Kirito & I must get full set each.

hecc

UPDATE (4/21): Songstone Cat has recently been in the Egg Drop, new service added & price lowered.

UPDATE (5/14): Everlasting Phoenix was in the Egg Drop, so price lowered. sigh

Enjoy!

@Dashy I don't have an alt 6 available as of right now (unless it's the wrong gender ;; and the one I have is reserved for Kirito), but I can sell one to you as soon as I get one! ^^ Unless you are willing to buy a male one & promise you will change the gender. I am rather specific on it ;; (though, I am unsure if I have a male one-- I don't go in that room often)

And I did help with Glitchy Reality, though, that is Kaylercool's pet! ^^ She sells them, if I recall correctly.

Just now, Jade Leigh said:

@CaitlynMellark May I please have an alt. 6 and alt. 4 of the Songstone cat please? I believe they are available in your for sale room. Thank you (:

I can definitely sell alt 4, however, alt 6 is reserved for Kirito (though, I have to ask if they still want it-)

If you want, however, I can either give you another one from my for sale room, or you can wait with Dashy for an alt 6 ^^ I need more alt 6s xD Sorry for the confusion

27 minutes ago, CaitlynMellark said:

I can definitely sell alt 4, however, alt 6 is reserved for Kirito (though, I have to ask if they still want it-)

If you want, however, I can either give you another one from my for sale room, or you can wait with Dashy for an alt 6 ^^ I need more alt 6s xD Sorry for the confusion

I will just get the alt 4 for now then, I would love to wait for an alt 6 though. Thank you