Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
HadesHipster

Buying pets!! Come and sell them to me! Updated as well!

Hello! I'm on the hunt for eggs to complete my wishlist. I'm up for buying eggs only because I enjoy clicking them xD PLEASE OFFER ME A PRICE!! I SUCK AT PRICING!

Animals I'm very very interested in:

American Staffordshire Terrier:6jsskrc1hes47q1.pngr0qzufp5me2h102.pngc06syoyv38f9yj3.pngr4covyef0doytc5.pngz4pz5delfmxv2v6.png

Anglerfish: 3.png

Ball Python: x12m5yw76vws0j3.pngmwnaz275nl0jm05.png

Bobcat: 1opb131bucnp442.pngaz5e51whbt7omd5.png

Cane Croso Dog: stage5-153.pngstage5-154.pngstage5-155.pngstage5-156.pngstage5-158.png

Catahoula Leopard Dog: 3s77xr7aqm5ldw1.pnggxqj4875ir4e932.pngwbv3sl33by5b9i3.pnggo2v6105i2ftiq6.png

Clouded Leopard: 2.png4aebe55e286c787d3de0cca676722f871522184402.pnged1aff2ffb667fde0408e30cb67a34841528707602.pngbfc8b2f7726486e3265d244619c8ea691524391203.pngb59d4ed059f2373e6311049e5a4b26071522854002.png

Clown Fish: adult1.pngadult2.pngadult3.pngadult5.png

Clydesdale Horse: clydesdale4_alt5.png

Dire Wolf: 2unc54cx5dr6lnadult1.png0iaevoqdq8ed92adult2.pngal4tkeiy0p7xliadult3.pngtgv601usr2menvadult4.pngs9po4u6mrjjqrqadult5.png

Golden Retriever: adult.pngstage6lightbrown.png

Grizzly Bear: 1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png

Irish Elk: vw8t771hf55v0eadult.pngg1daftdhn11lbnadult1.png

Jamaican Iguana: adultiguana6.png

Mountain Lion: mountainlion4_alt5.png

Polish Hound Dog: adult.pngadult1.pngadult2.pngadult3.pngadult4.pngadult5.png

Queensland Heeler Dog: adult.pngadult1.pngadult2.pngadult3.pngadult4.pngadult5.png

Sugar Glider: sugarglideradult2.pngsugarglideradult5.png

Tennessee Walking Horse:2od85jlvi8do8c2.pngfhhefovk76dxfk3.pngxbs9l7yb2jlrh14.pngvwqw3vn3fshxuh5.pngvevv6y01o2glb66.png

Threadfin Butterflyfish: threadfinadult.pngadultthreadfin1.pngadultthreadfin2.pngadultthreadfin3.pngadultthreadfin4.pngthreadfinadult5.png

Tibetan Fox: h2upzxlpzyusm32.pngjjrgbc7b5ryn354.pngq5tr735wz8wcdl6.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By glowinq
      ~What is Glow looking for now?~
      clouded leopards.
      yep, that’s it.
      as soon as I saw the breed and how they looked- I just needed them to be; what would you call it? a specialization?
      well, anyways, I am looking for clouded leopards for a reasonable price.
      meaning, I won’t pay 80000 zc for an egg =/
      oh, almost forgot! I am paying in zodiac crystals (zc)
      I can pay in zc or I can trade my eggs/pets.
      thanks y’all
    • By SilverStallion
      When we go to our own pets page and scroll towards the bottom, we can all see the button that says, "Display BBCode and HTML codes". 

When we click this button, it shows us ALL of our pets codes, throughout every room. 
      What if, we switched the abilities of this button to where, on the General room page, 2 buttons would appear, Show all and Show all in this room.
      And, when going into every OTHER room we have MADE (general is an unmakeable room and is a default room), there is just a "Show all in this room" button?

Pros: 
      Players can easily get all codes of pets in 1 room.
      Players who sell and trade but only want specific pets in a post, can create a room, move just those pets to it, and then copy codes related to said post, and then have an accurate post.
      This would help me, personally, out a lot with trying to get codes for just specific pets that I have. (Want to add selling pets' codes to my selling thread but am far too lazy to click every individual pet to get them or delete extra pets not in sales if I use the all bbc/html codes button)

Cons:
      Extra work for the staff
      Confusion amongst newer players or older, returning players. (This could be fixed with a short announcement on the PA site explaining the new change)

Um ... Input would be greatly appreciated.

@tomomi I forgot Emma's tag for the forum And didn't know who to tag about this. 
    • By Jadespets
      Post links of your pets that need to be clicked or post the pets you are selling 
      RULES:
      1: no cussing or violence please!
      2: if you are talking to me please mention me thanks
      3: have fun
    • By Kaylercool
      I know that me and several others lost our bred eggs due to the site being shut down for a couple of days. 
      I lost eggs from my breeding pair of Scottish Folds and my breeding pair of a Gift Grabber and Snowkit. (One of my Scottish Fold breeding pairs had just gotten ready to be claimed when the site came back, so thank goodness I was able to get those.)
      I ended up losing 4,000 ZC since I bred them and wasn't able to get my eggs since the site was down.
      I looked through the abandoned room the first time it opened since the site has went down and I didn't see my eggs or anyone else's. Just the stuff that's common in there.
      Is there a chance for us to get our eggs we lost, or at least get back the ZC we lost? 
    • By ConfusedRoyal
      Hi, I'm new. So I have a few questions. 
      First off can you get eggs outside of the egg drop or buying them? Because I randomly got like... 10 or so eggs when I was just clicking around on other peoples eggs? So is random eggs a thing or did I miss something? Because I've only gotten 6 eggs from the egg drop and I bought 1 from the bazaar.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Status Updates

• Kaylercool

I hope you're all doing well! 
      Gosh, I miss this place. I also miss a lot of the people that were super active before... 
      This community was (and still is) super special to me. 
      Like I've probably said thousands of times before, It's not too easy for me to feel like I belong, or to truly put myself out there, but I always felt welcomed here. 
      Life has been busy for me, but I still try to find time to better my art and writing... (You know, because what's life if I can't do what I love so much? Though, sometimes I push myself too hard lately.)
      However, I haven't had much time to be here...and I feel like this place has been a bit dead lately, which makes me sad. 
      Anyway, sorry for rambling. I've had a bit too much coffee today. So much so that it's approaching midnight and I'm still going strong on it. It's been a long day though, seriously...
      Have a nice night everyone. <3 Much love.

· 0 replies
    • Creus

Weird moment of the day t work:
      A customer came to me wanting a goldfish. She told me that a psychic told her that her deceased cat wanted her to get a goldfish. Furthermore the goldfish had to go in a very specific bowl on top of a shrine she built to her dead cat...

What do you think goldfish are lady? An offering? And you built your dead cat a shrine.....?
      · 1 reply
    • Creus

Its a sad day when all the snacks you bought are eaten before you get to them.
      Me: Where did my crackers go?
      Sibling: I ate them
      Me: My cheese?
      Sibling: That too
      Me: What about my peanuts?
      Parent: I ate those.
      Me: My chicken nuggets?
      Other sibling: Got those
      Me: The whole bag?
      Me: My nuggets *sniff*
      Me: "...."
      Me: Okay, and the girl scout cookies?
      Family: What cookies?
      Me: "........."

· 4 replies
    • Apples

Mood: (/ o - o)/  \(o.o\ ) 
      · 1 reply
    • Lilytora

I'm loving the new watercolor brushes on clip studio.
      · 0 replies