Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
[redacted]

What happens when I delete/close my PA account?

Posted (edited)

Hello. I hope I'm posting in the right place.

I used to RP on this site when I was a young teen, and since I still use this username as my internet alias, I really want to wipe as much as I can from my past. I already had an internet friend dig up some embarassing stuff. :/

What exactly does closing my PA account do? Is there a way for me to wipe all my old comments from the forums, or at least my username attached to them?

And what would happen to the pets I had? It would be a shame if they were deleted if any of them have any value to current users, so if I'd need to give them away, that would be good info to have too!

Edit: Figured out how to change my display name on here! Though a total wipe would still be preferred if that's possible.

Edited by [redacted]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now