Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Rostanga

Hello from France

Hi everybody,

I'm a newbie here.

I'm a girl born in 1985 (it avoids me to update this each year, lol).

I love pets (mainly horses and cats), I'm a geek, I love collect things (stickers, stamps, letter papers, Pokemon).

I'm french, so if you learn this language, you can practise with me if you want ^^. I learned english at school as a second living language. My fist was German but I forgot almost everything ; it seems that the second language you learn is more easy to retain...

THank you for reading

@Fainne @Rostanga

I've figured out what's been going on. It seems like you need a certain number of posts to submit a reply in the contests and competitions thread, though there should be a way to get rid of that restriction. I'll @ you guys when I've fixed the problem. ^^; Sorry that you've had to wait so long to post!

@Dashy

Thank you very much for spending time to help us. Yesterday, I thought that we should post elsewhere, like posting a presentation (it's what happen on another website I frequent, members should have a presentation in order to participate to the forum events).

Let's see how many posts we need, now. ^^