Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Tiler

Click my pet to help level him!

@Tiler You could always post him in this thread:

All you have to do is Gift-A-Hatch the pet who posted above you and then post your pet - whoever posts next will Gift-A-Hatch your egg. :D You can also place eggs in the Pet Spotlight here:

http://www.petadoptables.com/pet_spotlight.php

Hopefully this helps you with getting your eggs hatched~ :) 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By OldFoo
      OPEN  
      I have some spare time on my hands so I thought I'd do some extra clicking. Priority will be given to breed-able pets.
      Cost:  25zc for 50 clicks    50zc for 100 clicks

• By Jadespets
      This is baby hearts because she has a lot of hearts on her body she loves everyone but loves me more as I have spent more time with her 
    • By silvernightwing
      So i haven't been on in a while and never wrote down my user name so i forgot it, i'm almost positive its silvernightwing and i know i have an account because it wont let me make a new one with the same email im using for the form. I cant really do anything because there no retrieve username part. is there anyway that an email can be sent to my email with it?
    • By Chaos
      I am leaving Pet Adopts because I can't keep up with it. I'd like to give all my pets to my mother crzyanimemom, but it won't let me trade because we are related. Is there a way to get passed this so my creatures aren't sitting in limbo? Since my mom is active on here I thought it'd make sense to give my pets to her.
    • By Paiga13
      Hi there  
      If you link your profile on a post i'll be happy to click some of your eggs for you  I'm happy to do up to twenty, I would love it if you could click some of my eggs back too, it doesn't have to be as many as I clicked but I would appreciate it
      I'm also happy to do a Hatch swap if you want but only one per person a day, I wouldn't be able to afford anymore, not right now anyway.
      Ok? Awesome!  Feel free to message me if you like <3
      Also I'll add just in case, this is not limited to newbies, any one can post.