Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

Howdy everyone!  I am new to this site, and I thought I would drop a little bit about myself here.  I am 26 years old, and I love cats, I have five of them in real life!  I also am an artist that does drawings on dA, and you can find me as the same username there.  I am also on Xanje with the same display name if any of you are on there!  I hope to see you all around.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maligator
      Hi there!
      I just joined PA yesterday, and so far I really like it! I am slowly learning my way around the site at the moment. ^^
      I hope that this is the right place to ask this, but I have a few questions! First I am wondering about ZC, and ways to get more so that I don't go broke, haha. My second question is how would I be able to get some of the more rare pets? I know about egg drop, and I have been adopting some pretty cool looking eggs, but I would like to maybe get some of the more rare pets that are on my wishlist. 
      I am so sorry if this is not the right place to post these questions! 
      Thank you so much for your time!
    • By AgataBr
      Hi, I'm new here.
      And I wanted to know how to lv up the pets...
      Is there someplace to paste the code and other peoples click to lv up the eggs?
      Thanks ~ <3
    • By Mountain Chickadee
      Hi all! I'm new! Glad to have found this website. I love the customization system... so open!!!
      I was hoping to find a Chickadee item, but I guess I'll have to try to draw that myself another time. For now I will be a puppy.. along with the quads I bought..

Anyway, my favorite color is greenish yellow & my favorite animal is a Tanuki! My second favorite animal is a Chickadee.

I like to play video games like Skyrim sometimes, but I do enjoy pet websites quite a lot too! You might find me on a lot of other pet websites (but on different names). One of my favorite things to do on forums other than chatting is well..roleplaying. I do love roleplaying, if you want to roleplay sometime, hit me up! (Not literally.)

Cya all later ^^
    • By Mausoleum
      Hello! I just joined a couple of minutes ago and I'm not quite sure what to do yet. What are some good things for a newbie to do?