Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
SilverArrow

Eggs/Pets in Dire need of clicks

@fleet   GAH = Gift a Hatch, costs 100 zc. Can be turned on/off under account settings. There will be a blue button on the bottom of the pets page. You can only do four a day/one per person.

@Dashy I don't exchange GAH but if you send a trade with 100zc and the pets ID number, I'd be more than happy to help.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By KaylaDoesEverything
      I will be starting the click wall again as it was very successful and helpful but @cinnamonapples (the creator of the original click wall) is no longer active. 
      All you need to do is comment the pets you want on the wall (max 10 per person) 
      I'll have mine to start and if you comment yours then I'll put them on the wall too!
      If you want me to take your pet off the wall if you want me to just tell me.
      If your pet is fully grown I will take if off the wall and notify you!
      Please click most days and comment when you have clicked as it helps if everyone clicks.

Pets:

• By pamelahoward
      On my profile, visit the "Selling/Tradable" room for all the pets on offer. Then simply message me with what you want and your price!
    • By SilverArrow
      A Place to show off your favorite pet so all can see it and admire it!
    • By HadesHipster
      Hello! I'm on the hunt for eggs to complete my wishlist. I'm up for buying eggs only because I enjoy clicking them xD PLEASE OFFER ME A PRICE!! I SUCK AT PRICING!
      Animals I'm very very interested in:
      American Staffordshire Terrier:
      Anglerfish:
      Ball Python:
      Bobcat:
      Cane Croso Dog:
      Catahoula Leopard Dog:
      Clouded Leopard:
      Clown Fish:
      Dire Wolf:
      Golden Retriever:
      Gouldian Finch: