Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  1. Dashy

Dashy

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kaylercool
           Hey guys!   

So, I need to clear out some of my extra pets. I thought it might be better to just give them out to whoever may want them rather than just abandoning them. 
      So, if you're interested please check out my PA profile: 
      Kaylercool

When there, check the room titled: " !z. Free to Good Home (HMU) "
      If you find something you want, comment the link(s) to the pet(s) you want below, and I'll send a trade over. 

Note: 
      1. Please don't ask for something from a different room. 
      2. You can ask for as many as you want. 
      3. First come first serve.
    • By KaylaDoesEverything
      I will be starting the click wall again as it was very successful and helpful but @cinnamonapples (the creator of the original click wall) is no longer active. 
      All you need to do is comment the pets you want on the wall (max 10 per person) 
      I'll have mine to start and if you comment yours then I'll put them on the wall too!
      If you want me to take your pet off the wall if you want me to just tell me.
      If your pet is fully grown I will take if off the wall and notify you!
      Please click most days and comment when you have clicked as it helps if everyone clicks.

Pets:

• By pamelahoward
      On my profile, visit the "Selling/Tradable" room for all the pets on offer. Then simply message me with what you want and your price!
    • By SilverArrow
      Reply to this with all the bb codes to your pets so that Myself and others can help them grow. I believe as a community we can all achieve pets to grow faster. So have fun and please be kind to others
      ~SilverArrow
    • By Kitkat
      Merry Christmas!
      I have decided to host a Christmas event for the holidays for everyone that wants to participate, and since @Dashy already hosted one on the main site, I decided to host one on the forums. Hope you all like it! 
      Happy Holidays! 

Information
      If you comment everyday up until December 31st, then each day you will get a special prize ranging from zc to some really awesome pets!! 
      You can get all kinds of pets and lots of zc, so you definitely don't want to miss out!
      Make sure you comment everyday!

Rules
      No fighting
      No cheating
      Have fun
      Have a merry Christmas! (Of course)

Hope everyone enjoys, and 
      Merry Christmas!

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Recent Status Updates

• Dashy

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  
      · 1 reply
    • pamelahoward

I'm leaving PA. For more details including free pets, see here: http://forums.petadoptables.com/index.php?/topic/16656-farewell-pa/
      · 0 replies
    • pamelahoward

I am pleased to announce the BJD Quad (+more) is finally available!
       Full details here: http://forums.petadoptables.com/index.php?/topic/16655-bjd-quad-masterpost/&do=findComment&comment=503412 

· 0 replies
    • Dashy

Sorry for being inactive lately guys, with all of the incoming holidays I've been pretty swamped, especially because there are a bunch of upcoming birthdays I'm planning for as well. I'll try to get on more frequently!!
      · 1 reply
    • pamelahoward

Get hype, I've just submitted the BJD Quad for approval!
      if that link doesn't work: http://forums.petadoptables.com/index.php?/topic/16655-bjd-quad-masterpost/

· 0 replies