Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

@pamelahoward Hey! Here's a brief explanation on how brushes work:

If you bought this one:cyo.png 

-This brush allows you to color a pet (on a PA base; you can find the bases here: http://forums.petadoptables.com/index.php?/forum/45-psd-board/) You can download any of these bases to color (and with this^ brush you can make minimal edits to the base) and then when you are finished you can submit your pet to be accepted and then added to the site here: http://www.petadoptables.com/custompet.php?do=color. With this brush you are only allowed to make 1 alt. You can make the pet private (meaning only you can take out the eggs and distribute them) or you can make it public (meaning your egg can be available in the egg drop). Making a pet private costs zp though. After your pet is approved it is added on to the site, and you can have it for yourself and they can also be sold. 

Each brush is different. For instance, while that one above only allows minimal edits and 1 alt, the Supreme CYO Alt Brush allows you to make a lot of edits to the base and you can have as many alts as you want (up to 6 alts)

Unfortunately you cannot color a pet that you already have (like the Ball Python); only the bases that are downloadable on the .PDS board. It's a lot like making HA Items.

I hope this helped. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now