Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Dashy

October Advent Calendar!

OCTOBER ADVENT CALENDAR

Hello everyone! After realizing that the Halloween event (that usually occurs every year in the month of October) is probably not going to take place this year, I decided to spice up the month of October with a special Advent Calendar!

It appears the Halloween Event has been turned on! Find out more about this in the pinned news post on the main site! I will still, of course, continue with this Advent Calendar! :D

Everyday up to October 31st, you can comment on this thread (only once a day!) to get a special prize! These prizes can include:

A Random Pet!

dopyo8u9bera032_3.png

A Halloween Themed Pet!

baby.png

A Random Amount of ZC!

ruby.png

Make sure to comment EVERY DAY (make sure to note that I am basing this event off of PA server time!) to see what you can receive!

Please do NOT comment more than once a day as it will make it a lot more difficult for me to give prizes! I will send you your prizes as quickly as I can.

Thank you for participating and have a great October!

Days until Halloween

@jeffrey9895

You have been given a:

egg.png

Honey Badger!

@pamelahoward

You have been given a:

egg.png

Warped Dragon!

@OldFoo

You have been given a:

egg.png

Sorcery Owl!

I did see that the Trick or Treat event has been turned on, although I don't see any pets that you can buy with your candy. Maybe there will be some added soon! :D