Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
aleieie

A Different Story

Once there was a young wolf named Ashrai,she had decided to go hunt for herself.She searching the forest when then she felt a pain in her paw and soon she blacked out.She woke up on a table and there where men in white lab coats writing stuff on there clipboards.They then put Ashrai to sleep and started testing on her when she woke up she was back in the forest.She thought it was all a dream until she went to take a sip of water in the river.She looked at her reflection and saw they had transformed her.

One day she was in a cave when all of a sudden she heard screams from humans.Once it was day she saw that all of the humans near the forest where killed,but the wolves somehow survived.She decided to make a pack called Calibri hoping to make sure the wolves don't die out.Some of the wolves went on there own to make some packs,and some plan to overthrow Ashrai and take control of her pack.This story deserves an ending will you make one??

this is just for the forums of the players

this is the link to the rp: http://www.petadopta...erent-story-rp/

Calibri

Alpha Male:(Win Ashrai's heart)

Alpha Female:Ashrai *aleieie*

Beta: Male:Iso*Gotherella*

Beta Female:(Win Iso's heart)

Lead Warrior:Reggie*polerberr*

Warriors:Holo*Gotherella* Shadow*monstersfan* Icestorm*monstersfan* Aaron*aleieie* Slash*boltboltybolt*

Lead hunter:Liz*monstersfans*

Hunters:Kishi*Kitty* Esther*Alyssa09* Bailey*boltboltybolt* Light*boltboltybolt*

Healers:Mortar*Gotherella* Slice*boltboltybolt*

Pups:Solardust*Splash*

Loners:

Rules:

1.Be respectful

2.Keep everything PG-13

3.No cussing allowed!!

4.If you have read the rules put stories in the other section in the forum

5.No chat speak

6.No god playing.

7.When giving birth please just say gave birth don't go into details.

8.No killing someones character without there permission.

9.Don't make your characters fall in love with each other.

10.You can either have a picture or you can describe your wolf.

11.Your wolf can have wings and powers but only one power per wolf.

12.When you either get a crush or a mate pm me so i can post it up

Forum:

Username:

Name:

Picture:

Personality:

History:

Crush:

Mate:

Pups:

Other:

Crushes:

Aaron<3Kishi

Iso<3Ashrai

Reggie<3Holo

Ashrai<3Iso a little

Mates:

My characters:

Forum:

Username:aleieie

Name:Ashrai

Picture: http://farm5.static....%20demon%20wolf

Personality:She is sweet and nice.She puts her pack before her.She will take care of her pack at any cost.She loves to have fun and sometimes is stubborn.

History:She has been on her own since her parents were killed in a fire.She had to fend for her self.The scientists mutated her and gave her a tag.It read ex. 1 which means she was the first expirement.She now lives as alphess in her pack.

Crush:no one

Mate:wants

Pups:wants

Other:Stories

Forum:

Username:aleieie

Name:Aaron

Picture: http://t1.gstatic.co...mRLUruxOSdg&t=1

Personality:same like ashrai's

History:he was captured too and mutated on.

Crush:Kishi

Mate:wants

Pups:wants

Other:stories and he is ashrai's brother

Username: Splash

Name:Solardust

Picture:Autumn-Wolf.jpg?t=1258822275

Personality:Solardust is very kind and considerate. She loves others and just likes to do anything really.

History:None

Crush:none

Mate:none

Pups:none

Other:She has a robin's feather made into a necklace, on her ear, and on her tail.

Thanks! :3

Username: Gotherella

Name: Iso

Picture:[iso]

Personality: Iso always seems to put himself first, however he puts himself in front of everyone so he gets hit with anything first so the pack is protected. He's very protective over Ashrai and would never let any male alone with her unless he felt he could trust said male- even if Ashrai told him to go away, Iso would still sit by but hidden. He can seem rude but that is because he wants to keep things orderly.

History: Iso's parents were tested on by the humans, far before Ashrai was, but they were both failed experiments, the mutations doing nothing but killing them- however, Iso and his kin were born before the death of their parents- around the time the new batch of wolves came to be tested on with the new mutations. Most of Iso's kin died but himself and his sister, Holo, survived though they were never quite sure why they look so different. Neither of them were tagged, however, as they weren't directly from the experiments. He met Ashrai and grew attached to her, soon joining her in the pack. He requested to be her beta as a sign of his loyalty.

Crush: ---

Mate: ---

Pups: ---

Other: stories aren't to share

---

Name: Holo

Picture: [Holo]

Personality: Very protective over her brother thought not as much as he is over Ashrai. She is very flirty and tries to get things to go her way through sucking up to people. If she's pushed enough, Holo will snap into what seems like bloodlust though it never gets that bad.

History: Holo's parents were tested on by the humans, far before Ashrai was, but they were both failed experiments, the mutations doing nothing but killing them- however, Holo and her sibilings were born before the death of their parents- around the time the new batch of wolves came to be tested on with the new mutations. Most of the pups died but herself and her younger brother, Iso, survived though they were never quite sure why they look so different. Neither of them were tagged, however, as they weren't directly from the experiments. Holo only joined the pack because of her brother.

Other: stories are cute~

[[if the past isn't okay, just let me know and I will edit it. ^^ ]]

all accepted!!:)2 more people to join and we will be ready to start.can you tell your friends to join??

i forgot to put some ranks in so gotherella do you want to stay a warrior or do you want to be lead warrior??

[[@Ale ; If you want her to be lead, it's fine. I think it'd make since seeing as her brother is Beta but if you don't want me having two high ranked characters- that's also fine. I'm indifferent.]]

Username: polerberr

Name: Reginald (Reggie)

Picture:

blood_bane_wajas_by_polerberr-d3ipgue.jpg

Personality: Brave, loyal and noble. He protects his pack as best as he can and would even die for them.

History: His parents were poached for their pelt.

Crush: Open

Mate: Wants

Pups: Wants

Other: Stories =D

Username: monstersfan

Name: Shadow

Picture: Black fur with white paws

Personality: cares for safety like she is alpha even though she isn't

History: personal

Crush: impress

Mate: none

Pups:

Other: brother is Icestorm

Name: Icestorm

Picture: Black fur with white paws

Personality: makes a fight into a game

History: he cares for his sister

Crush:

Mate: not until his sister gets one

Pups:

Other: sister is Shadow

Name: Liz

Picture: white fur with black back

Personality: sometimes cheerful

History: personal

Crush: wants

Mate:

Pups:

Other: really good friend with Shadow

Username:Alyssa09

Name: Esther

Picture: Blackwolf.jpg

Personality: RP out

History: She grew up in complete normalcy until one day randomly her whole pack turned against her. Firghtened she fled to the woods and after some time came across Ahrai's and was gratefully accepted.

Crush: Open

Mate: None

Pups: None

Other:

Name: Mortar

Picture: Mortar

Personality: Childish yet sweet. Spaces out a lot.

History: Has no memory of her past, as a baby she stumbled upon the pack and was accepted.

Other: stories?