Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Cake

Koalie - permanent ban

Koalie has been given a permanent ban after flaming, trolling, and spreading false rumors.

you two? it's my fault. you're not even bob so why are you on his account?

They already have a bunch of pets that you need to buy =/ they've donated to how many charities and how much money have they raised?

That's only 20% of all the money they've ever gotten. Probably not even since I don't think they have a charity at the moment. Not to mention how I mostly paid for a lot of the new adventuring artwork myself, even ask Allie.

They may need more money to keep paying the artists and keeping the site up and running, but they could probably find a new adverts as well. They're sure making enough for everything else. I know I have spent at least $80 myself on this site, not including the extra $25 for the adventure artwork.

I don't agree talking to Emma since she usually brings herself even lower than I do.

point exactly. and yes I did in the beginning, before you and bob even knew about the feature. why not go searching through my pms since i've been blocked from them?

If you give me an email of some sort I could tell you all the stuff that's been happening?

That goes for anyone.

I'm not just acting out like a child, there's plenty of reason behind my actions.

I'm truly, and entirely, disgusted with the administration of this site because of it.

http://www.forums.petadoptables.com/index.php/topic/3900-third-party-click-exchanges-blocked/