Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
hoshi

Hoshi's Art Thread

Okay I look forward to whatever you have in mind!! c:

I'll make sure to keep you updated! & could you send me a PM of the details once you're done?

I'll be asking you questions and stuff too so I can make sure what I'm drawing is what you actually want (:

ThunderBird~

Description~

Stage 1- When it hatches it has a wing spam of 3 feet.Even at a young age it has a long sharp beak.The color of its feathers are a red orangish .Though the color changes to a reddish black as it grows.It has several tail feathers.As a baby they have big blue eyes. Stage2- Their wings grow to a mer 5 feet.Their beaks are pointed.Their feathers get darker.They have more tail feathers because they always fall off.Their eyes change to a little but darker of a blue. Stage3- Their wings have grown massively ,8 feet long.Their eyes have turned a darker blue than before.The tips of their feathers are yellow and the rest of the feathers have gotten darker.They have a thunder bolt on their left wing.They have sharp talons . Stage 4- Their wings are now 12 feet long and their feathers other than the yellow are a darker red that looks almost black.Their beak is black and their eyes are as dark as blue can be.

Site description

Thunderbirds are said that when they fly you hear thunder from their wings.Thunderbirds were thought to be mythical creatures ,Just a myth and nothing else.but you,And only you can prove everyone wrong.Thunderbirds wingspan fan be around 15-20 feet long.The thunderbird is said to be the largest bird ever to have lived.

Thanks Hoshi! I made a few changes to the site description .Just a few more words xD .Everything else is the same.:3

Hi Hoshi! :) You should be recieving a paintbrush from me for "Einhorn der Magie". :) Just try your best, I know you can do it since your such a wonderful artist! :D I can't use the private messaging system on the forums so if you need to contact me, just post on this forum or on my PA profile. :) Thanks! :D I can't wait! :D