Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Status Updates

• Kaylercool

I wish there were some cuter outfits in Ultra Sun and Moon. Also Sun and Moon.
      That's one of the things I was hoping for in Ultra Sun and Moon, but so far they're not much better. (Though I'm only at the second clothing shop so far.) 
      I get that they're supposed to be "Touristy," "Hawaiian" and "Summery," but seriously, needs some cutesy dresses rather than just flower print skirts with random tank tops and T-shirts that don't even go together. Everything is practically the same. 
      Honestly, I usually just wear T-shirts in real life, so when I'm playing a game where I can customize my character I want to be as fashionable as possible. xD 
      · 6 replies
    • CaitlynMellark

Whenever I look at my wishlist, I just see a bunch of pets I will never get because they are super rare or cost real money xD
      Where are you, dark red fiery Flicker Fox?
      · 0 replies
    • Dashy  »  KaylaDoesEverything

Your profile pic is so cute!  
      · 1 reply
    • MoonlitBlood

So my sister and my brother are playing a game together and I just hear my sis say this:
      DONT YOU F@#ING DIE XD
      parents: 

· 0 replies
    • MoonlitBlood

Me: I wanna Kitsune and a cat and a dragon and a wolf and a dog and a bird and a frog and a thing and....
      *clicks on egg drop*
      *gets Chemolian Drogan for the 3rd time today*
      wake me up
      WAKE ME UP INSIDE
      cant wake up 
      WAKE ME UP INSIDE
      SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEE
      · 5 replies