Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
hoshi

Hoshi's Art Thread

Hello Hoshi

I would ask that they send me my custom mini dragon wolf. Attachedhere is my page where a picture.

The look is like a wolf, and he has horns and jagged on the page andmove on. In the chest he has a belly chain.

The color I leave to you.

Would be very happy because it's my first. lg

http://www.forums.petadoptables.com/index.php/topic/6238-drachenwolf/

Hallo Hoshi

Ich möchte bitte das sie mir mein mini custom drachenwolf erstellen. Anbei hier meine seite wo ein bild ist.

Das aussehen ist wie ein wolf und er hat hörner sowie zacken an der seite und auf dem rücken. Auf den Brustbauch hat er eine kette.

Die Farbe überlasse ich Ihnen.

Würde mich riesig freuen denn es ist mein erstes. lg

@elyawolf

don't you think you should well almost have the zp ready before you ask an artist to do the custom? In my opinion, it would be a waste of time for the artist if you don't get the zp for a long time... or you might mean different because I could not completely understand what you wrote...

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Status Updates

• Kitkat

OMG, I just lost 150 pies. I was so close...
      · 0 replies
    • Kaylercool

Going through my Quotev account I've had since 2011. 
      I had already deleted some of my cringiest stories, but I went through my status updates, and ooohhh were they something else. *Has slight urge to stab myself.*
      Yeah, I deleted a lot of statuses. CRINGE WAS STRONG.
      · 0 replies
    • Kaylercool

I feel like something needs to be done about some of the pets recently added into the bazaar. 
      I know that this has been a problem for a long while now, but it's just getting worse. The bazaar is being crowded with so many overly priced pets that it's hard to even navigate it anymore. 
      I get wanting to make some profit, but when you put pets in the bazaar for 20,000 ZC they're just going to sit there and take up space, making it harder to find other pets.
      I don't think anyone in their right mind is going to pay 20,000 ZC for a pet even if it's super rare. I don't think most people are even willing to pay up to 1,000 ZC for a pet in there. 
      Also, so many newer users that don't know how much pets are worth yet are just burning through their ZC because of it. 
      If you see any pets that are severely overpriced, please take a moment to flag them so newer users don't get ripped off. I flag overly priced pets all the time, but just one flag isn't going to fix anything. Pets need 10 flags to be taken down. 

· 1 reply
    • CaitlynMellark

@Whoever is the one randomly hatching my eggs for free, thank you ^^ It helps clear out my eggs a bit
      · 0 replies
    • CaitlynMellark

Here is my monthly (?) reminder that if anyone has any of the pets on my Wishlist, I would like to buy/trade for them! ^^ I am willing to save up ZC!
      · 0 replies