Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
hoshi

Hoshi's Art Thread

@petzrgr8 Well... I don't really like drawing outside of my own style, since it usually doesn't turn out as nice ):

But I would try my best! Is it that exact style you wanted me to replicate? Or did you just want that pose? Or something cutesy like that?

hi hoshi can you still make me a mini custom, fetch the brush. here have a picture attached to how it should look. There is a dragon and his friend, the griffin. The color you can choose what is best for both looks. Tell me please know. Oh by the way if you can German, we can also notify Sun Thank you

Ps. i send pm

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Status Updates

• CaitlynMellark

I finally finished watching Jacksepticeye play Doki Doki Literature Club, & god, the feels came back
      · 0 replies
    • Kaylercool

Do you ever just see an actor, musician, or anyone famous that you have a thing for get into a relationship and you're just like:
      "Um, excuse me, stop cheating on me." ? 
      xD
      · 1 reply
    • CaitlynMellark

Can anyone help me think of names for my novel? I am writing about something, & I want some nice names. So far I have;
      Main Male Character: Charon (named after my favorite moon)
      Main Female Character (will be related to grass): Venus
      Female Fire Character: 
      Female Water Character: 
      Female Ground Character:
      Female Darkness Character: 
      Female Light Character: 
      Name I want for someone: Eurasia
      Also, can anyone good at editing or drawing make something for me? Nothing too huge, I promise
      · 7 replies
    • Kaylercool

Watching a Pokemon challenge on Cake Wars and I'm literally getting triggered over small details people don't get right. xD 
      Theme: Classic Pokemon.
      Someone puts Pichu on a cake.. 
      Me: Um, excuse me, Pichu is gen 2 and is not a classic. 
      · 1 reply
    • Kaylercool

Anyone interested in a Kitsu No Sakura alt trade?
      I know they're pretty rare, and most don't even have them, but I happen to have two of the same alt. 
      I'll trade alt 3 ->  for any other alt. Preferably alt 1->  or 2-> . 
      I'd also be open to trading this pet for something else with a similar rarity. 
      · 2 replies