Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
kellaymarie

Kelly's Art Thread

Kellay,

I'm not sure if you are willing to reserve a spot for me. I won't be on for very long tomorrow due to going to school -- I don't have Spring Break until next week sadly :( (I will be coming home half day around 1:30 PM PA time) but I won't be around from 4:40 PM - 8:30 PM PA time (due to choir). I can try to sneak on during school, but I will most likely won't be able to. If you are willing to keep a spot for me I would be really happy -- if I had Spring Break like most people I wouldn't ask. Sorry for bothering you.

Lucky

I have now REOPENED! :) Instead of posting here for slots, please send your paintbrush on the PetAdoptables site! This way it is much easier to manage how many I will be accepting at a time and basically keeping everything organized in one spot. I will post what brushes I receive and approve here once finished!

Currently I will only accept around 3-5 customs, depending on the complexity of each. (Whether they have all 4 stages, all alts or are just 1 stage, 1 alt, and etc..)

Thank you so much everyone for your patience !

Awesome! I received all of your brushes! So I'm gonna accept these and work on them and close again until I finish them :)

When I get a couple done out of the four I received, I will reopen again :) Which hopefully will be around next week. I'll try to set a date of approximately when I'll reopen again and post it here beforehand!

Here are paintbrushes I received, read over, and approved!

1. tomomi

2. Ferniswolff

3. Wolfsdrache

4. lucky333123