Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
kellaymarie

Kelly's Art Thread

Awe I'm sorry for the late response Lucky :( And thank you! I wish you good luck on your tests as well!

Been super duper busy lately.. doing some crazy studying and practice tests and everything! Teachers are packing in so much extra homework for the next two weeks Dx

I'm taking US History, Calculus AB (going to fail >.<), English Language, and Studio Art! I also need to sign up for the SAT and ACT tests soon :( I keep forgetting to ! lol

It's ok Kellay :D I wanted to let you know I care about you. I'm in the same boat load as you because of all the studying and stuff and then catching up on non-AP courses is painful as well. I can't wait for the next two weeks to be over with, because then everything will be good. Luckily I already took the SAT but I'm taking the ACT soon :)

I think you will do just fine in your Calc class :D I don't like math, but once you get a concept you will understand it completely.

Thanks Lucky :)

And it is especially difficult to keep up with my regular classes as well as my AP ones too. :( School is so stressful!

I really hope I do well in Calc :( I actually really like math when I understand it, but other than that itjust gives me a huge huge headache xD

@kellaymarie: When are you gonna open again? (Like, on average when do you think you will?) Cause I wanna make sure I cam=n log on and get a spot. XD

Kellay might not open for awhile because AP Testing all this week :) She might open within a week or two since I believe she has finished all the current customs she has currently except Fernis's.

@KingAce - Awesome ! :3

@ - The Custom Brushes cost 30-95 ZP depending on the type of brush you would like. The ZP shop is here. For the ones you posted, those custom pets were created by different users on the site, and therefore belong to them. x) So you'd have to check the bazaar or ask the owners if you would like to purchase or trade for one. You can see who owns which pet here. For more information on Custom pets and how everything works you can go here or here!