Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
tomomi

~*~ Gamer's Heaven ~*~

Welcome! :3

This is a place for everyone who likes videogames of any kind.

Be it on PS, XBox, PC or anything else.

RPGs, fighting, sports, whatever.

Share your favorite games with everyone.

Have fun. ^^

So, my favorite games!

My favorite game series of all time is and will always be Final Fantasy.

I just love all of the ones I played. They always have awesome characters and stories.

My number ones are Final Fantasy VII - original and Crisis Core - and Final Fantasy IX.

I don't get why so many people don't like IX, I think it's awesome!

Final Fantasy XIII is pretty different and also not well liked by many, but I like it! 1 and 2, and 3 will be fun as well!

Another game series I like a lot are Tales of games.

The only one I finished till now is Tales of Symphonia though. xD

I still love Tales of the Abyss more! And the Anime is awesome too! Luke! <3

Currently playing Tales of Graces F and it's so much fun. ^^

So, as you see, I'm a lover of JRPGs. xD

I don't really play anything else. Lol.

With exceptions. I like Devil May Cry too, and cute games like Spyro, and Super Mario too.

I don't like Sports or Fighting games and "war games".

have to throw in some of my obscure favourites here, and some not so obscure. ^^ in no particular order:

the aveyond series,

illusion of gaia/terranigma

pokemon (silver is my favourite!)

prof. layton series

i'm more of a casual gamer, i must say. which i know lots of people look down on, but i like fun games that dont take too long to complete. i don't mind having to think things through too much. i prefer playing on my computer or DS. i have a PS2 as well, but it almost never gets switched on these days. and i only have a few games for it, Kingdom hearts 1 & 2, spyro, and one that i've just forgotten the name of! XD seriously, this is annoying i can't remember! ahhh! AH! soul reaver XD

i also adore the game 'brink of conciousness: dorian gray syndrome' it has gorgeous artwork and a great voice over. plus it's not too hard, and the storyline is really creepy. love it :D

@

(I cleaned previous posts up and moved this to Open Discussions. All people posting before you weren't active anymore anyways.)

Oh, Pokemon, who doesn't know it?? xD

I'm so excited for the new games that will come out in October! ^^

Kingdom Hearts is an amazing series. And finally, after some years (7 I think?!), they announced KH3 on the E3.

Weeeeee, so excited! Though it will still take a year or 2. x'D

Though all the spin-offs were amazing as well, and I played them all, lol.

Still can't forgive them for cutting Rikus hair though. He was so yum in KH2 and then he gets his short hair back? No! >.<

Spyro is a classic! I love the first one! The 2nd one is cool as well. I played the 3rd one too, but don't remember it that well. xD

I like the ones for PS and PS2 more then the new ones where he can talk. Do you know those?

I think they are for Wii/PS3/XBox. I mean it's awesome that he can properly fly and the battles are cool too, but it doesn't feel like Spyro somehow.

So, all in all, it's fun, but it just isn't the good old Spyro anymore. :3

Otherwise I don't know the other ones you mentioned. x3

@tomomi

i have only managed to complete KH2, because i loved roxas, so was sad when after like 2 hours of playing, you ended up playing as sora again XD  i played 365 (is that right) for the ds, it was ok, but i got kinda bored of it. i didn't like it on the small screen so much, i prefer KH on a tv rather than handheld.

preordered my copy of pokemon X last night :D so excited for it! i love pokemon so much, so to get a new game with tons of new features will be awesome. :D

as for the spyro games, i remember playing the first couple as a kid, and i prefer them. i don't like the ones where he talks or flies as much. i felt it was cooler when you were a tiny dragon who basically couldn't do much, just the odd soar and fire breathing, and yet YOU still were able to save the world. although i have a spoyro game for the ps2, haven't had a chance to play yet, as i only got it a couple of weeks ago and i've been busy.

the other games, like illusion of gaia and aveyond are old style rpg's kinda like the first FF for the snes was. similar style to it. i think you might like them, you can get a demo of the aveyond series game on bigfishgames.

illusion of gaia was for the snes, i've only played it on an emulator, but it was amazing. my first taste of an oldschool rpg, and it was amazing.

@

Lol, at least you got to see long-hair Riku at the end of KH2. xD One very good reason to play it till the end! At least to me. xD

358 1/2 days. ^^ I know, small screen sucks, but the game is still great. x3 But I know, it's not everyone's taste.

I wanna know the Pokemon before getting it. You know, which Pokemon are exclusive to which game.

Because if there is NO Pikachu in one of them I wanna have the other one. xD

But most probably I'll go for X, just because I like X more then Y. xD

I also bought Black, because I don't like White. Yep, I'm weird like that. :P

Funny thing is, you can talk, you can fly, you can spit fire, ice and thunder (and poison in the third I think) and the older ones are still cooler. xD

I still wanna play all the new ones. I only have the first I think, so I have to get the other 2 from somewhere. Preferably for PS3 as I don't like XBox that much.

I own it, but I like Playstation a lot more.

So, those games are older games for older gaming systems?

Oh boy, I'm SO, SOOOOOOO excited for Final Fantasy XV!!!! You can't imagine.

When I saw the trailer I was SO happy! My heart started racing.

And seeing the gameplay trailer... I almost had a heart attack. It just looks amazing and so much fun. o___o

Aaah, I'm already in love with Prompto (blond hair guy). He has Natsu's voice!!!! >3<

(Though they will ruin all their awesome voices with an English Dub... *sobs*)

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LBilT83Uq4A

@Natsunaine

I thought you weren't around anymore - like all other people that posted before - and the club was dead for some months now.

But mostly it was because all threads we had in the Social Groups were moved into one thread, the posts were mixed with others and it made no sense at all. That's why I deleted everything - also my own posts (the first 2 are new as well) - but omi's post as she just posted a day ago, and moved it to Open Discussions. I wanted to start it anew as it was a total mess after fusing everything.

I'm sorry, I didn't want to upset anyone. I didn't see you around until just yesterday and I did this 2 or 3 days ago I think. >.<

Well, I mean, I had posted it within the last few days. xD I woke up the morning after and it had poofed.. I was like.. "Did I do something wrong?" o3o..

So, Is anyone interested in the new deadpool game?  I myself have it pre-ordered :)

@Natsunaine

Really?? Oh my god, I missed the date then. I'm really sorry. >.<

You didn't do anything wrong at all. I just really missread the date then or else I wouldn't have deleted it.

I don't know about that game. Deadpool is a superhero though, right?

@Natsunaine

Oooookay. xD

No, I have no clue about all that, sorry. :P

I only know all the Marvel movies and no comics. ^^"

I just saw a bunch of fanart of Deadpool x Spiderman, so I thought he is a hero as well. xD

So you'll be a "bad guy" in that game? That's pretty cool. =0

@

Lol, at least you got to see long-hair Riku at the end of KH2. xD One very good reason to play it till the end! At least to me. xD

358 1/2 days. ^^ I know, small screen sucks, but the game is still great. x3 But I know, it's not everyone's taste.

I wanna know the Pokemon before getting it. You know, which Pokemon are exclusive to which game.

Because if there is NO Pikachu in one of them I wanna have the other one. xD

But most probably I'll go for X, just because I like X more then Y. xD

I also bought Black, because I don't like White. Yep, I'm weird like that. :P

Funny thing is, you can talk, you can fly, you can spit fire, ice and thunder (and poison in the third I think) and the older ones are still cooler. xD

I still wanna play all the new ones. I only have the first I think, so I have to get the other 2 from somewhere. Preferably for PS3 as I don't like XBox that much.

I own it, but I like Playstation a lot more.

So, those games are older games for older gaming systems?

Oh boy, I'm SO, SOOOOOOO excited for Final Fantasy XV!!!! You can't imagine.

When I saw the trailer I was SO happy! My heart started racing.

And seeing the gameplay trailer... I almost had a heart attack. It just looks amazing and so much fun. o___o

Aaah, I'm already in love with Prompto (blond hair guy). He has Natsu's voice!!!! >3<

(Though they will ruin all their awesome voices with an English Dub... *sobs*)

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LBilT83Uq4A

i can't watch the trailer just now because i'm not at home, and i dont want to use all the people i'm staying with's internet. so i'm trying not to stream anything, but will watch when i get home.

i'm trying to avoid finding out all of the new pokemon, i know a few so far, but i'm trying not to find out. it's actually quite nice playing it and seeing a new pokemon for the first time :D although i preordered X because i like the X pokemon (forgotten it's name ^^; ) best, i bought black because i prefered reshiram, and white 2 because i wanted the fire/ice combo of kyurem :D

@

It's not that I want to know the new Pokemon, I wanna know if the old ones I like are in the game I buy. xD

The X Pokemon is some kind of deer, right? I prefer that over the bird thing, lol. So I'll probably choose X because of that.

@Natsunaine

I see. xD So he does whatever is best for him. That's cool. xD

Did you play any other games like that. Like Spiderman or such?

@

I wanna play a lot more, but often I'm just too lazy to do anything.

And mostly I start games and play up to the end, there's only some battles left to complete it and then I forget about it because of my lazyness. xD

Oh my, this high five thing is haunting me. I'm obsessed, lol.

I just have to share it. I'm sorry for annoying everyone. xD

Prompto: *appears* Leave it to me. *shoots guy*

Noctis: Thanks for the help (or thanks, you saved me - or something like that).

*HIGH FIVE* xD

tumblr_mo9aanrqqn1qi8xj6o1_500.gif

tumblr_mo9aanrqqn1qi8xj6o2_500.gif

tumblr_mo9aanrqqn1qi8xj6o3_500.gif

Credit for the gifs to this awesome tumblr person xD

@tomomi

that's understandable. i used to do that for the older games, but now i just pick the one that has the legendary pokemon i like best (in this case, X the deer one, because it looks so cool!) and preorder based on that. for the most part, i end up getting both games anyway XD

I think I heard someone say Spyro *-*

I LERVE Spyro! I haven't played a lot of them, but I'm in love <3 Sometimes when I want to explain something (We get into odd conversations...) I'm like "You guys know the game Spyro, right?" And then they sayyyy "No." And I die on the inside. Has that ever happened to you? XD

I have to many fav. games to list x3

@

I don't need both as they are mostly the same Pokemon.

And up till know they almost always did a third game with all of the Pokemon in it.

@

Finally someone to fangirl with!!! xD

Ugh, I'm already so in love with Prompto, lol.

He has freckles, omg, I love freckles. Cute as hell and yum too. xD

They all look amazing. Just look at them. >.< *drools*

tumblr_mob9uvUrSz1r7bme6o1_1280.png

Noctis.png

tumblr_mochwgtE6m1sprxc2o9_1280.jpg

Final_Fantasy_XV_-_Cast.PNG

Still wondering about the Assasin's Creed guy, lol. xD

@JellyBelly

Omg, who doesn't know Spyro?? Though I guess it's pretty old. It was new when I was 12 or something and that's... 15 years. x'D

@tomomi More realism = more to fangirl over.

I swear at one point while playing i'll end up reaching out to the screen thinking "let me love you." totally hasn't done that before...

ANYWAY

also excited for COD's new game, Ghosts. I love FPS, even though most chicks I know dont. OTL

@tomomi I play a lot of video games... I mean ALOT! xD I am a gamer to the end, I am pretty sure if you name a game I have most likely played it, though I am attracted to games with good story, Like the Final fantasy series, fire emblem, Black ops, Modern warfare, um... DMC, Dragon age, Fall out, I play a lot of the marvel, Dc games as well.. So many XD I don't think I can name them all..

@

I didn't do that before either... xD

Lol, I'm one of those chicks. :P

Though I liked the FFVII one, with Vincent. xD

It's not one of the awesome ones though.

@Natsunaine

Wow, so you are a hardcore gamer. I played a lot more when I was still in school, now with my job and everything I don't have that much time, or more like I'm often just too tired to concentrate on anything, lol. I started playing more in the last weeks again though. Yay. x3

@

I never had a Shiny before, lol.

And that really sucks. xD

That happened to me once as well. I played FFX and had played over 150 hours and had all the best weapons and awesome stats and beat some of the hardest monsters and then I go and delete the save file by accident. Omg, I was so angry. x'D