Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Cake

What CYO bases would you like to see next?

A reindeer for around Christmas time!! :)

I really like this idea of having a special holiday cyo. I think it's Halloween, Christmas, Valentine, and Easter that there's been events for in the past. Perhaps a bat for Halloween? Maybe for the next time the Easter event rolls around also have an easter bunny cyo in addition? Not sure about that one. Any other animals associated with Easter? I'm not sure about Valentine either.

Edit: I forgot about Valentine's Day.

I really like this idea of having a special holiday cyo. I think it's Halloween, Christmas, Valentine, and Easter that there's been events for in the past. Perhaps a bat for Halloween? Maybe for the next time the Easter event rolls around also have an easter bunny cyo in addition? Not sure about that one. Any other animals associated with Easter? I'm not sure about Valentine either.

Edit: I forgot about Valentine's Day.

Ducks can be related to easter. Baby ducks. ^-^

Maybe there could be special CYO bases based on major holidays around the year. At the end of the month, the base would be retired and only released again when the holiday's month comes around next year, giving them a certain value.

October: Halloween - Bat

November: Thanksgiving - Turkey

December: Christmas - Reindeer

February: Valentine's Day - Dove

July: 4th of July - Eagle

etc. :)

Are there any major holidays from other countries during other months anyone would like to see a CYO base representing? :)

Are there any major holidays from other countries during other months anyone would like to see a CYO base representing? :)

I think magpies are associated with Tanabata in Japan but I don't know what species or if they'd make a good CYO base. There's a mystical beast called the nian associated with Chinese New Year. Those are the only events I can think of at the moment that are associated with an animal of some sort aside from the ones brought up. Not too sure how well the nian would work either.

Unfortunately the moon pie isn't a critter; I can't think of anything for Mardi Gras. I do like Fruityahhlicious' idea about ducklings for Easter.

Maybe there could be special CYO bases based on major holidays around the year. At the end of the month, the base would be retired and only released again when the holiday's month comes around next year, giving them a certain value.

October: Halloween - Bat

November: Thanksgiving - Turkey

December: Christmas - Reindeer

February: Valentine's Day - Dove

July: 4th of July - Eagle

etc. :)

I actually posted this suggestion in the suggestion forum xD

Had another idea. Could also release a base each year for at least a certain amount of time using the Chinese Zodiac. We're in the year of the dragon right now but I found info for the next twelve years on another site. For animals that have already had a cyo I was thinking that there could just be a new design made. The big problem with this idea though is the wait time. Still, I thought I'd share the thought anyway.

蛇 Snake Feb 10, 2013 – Jan 30 2014

馬 Horse Jan 31, 2014 – Feb 18, 2015

羊 Goat Feb 19, 2015 – Feb 7, 2016

猴 Monkey Feb 8, 2016 – Jan 27, 2017

鷄 Rooster Jan 28, 2017 – Feb 15, 2018

狗 Dog Feb 16, 2018 – Feb 4, 2019

猪 Pig Feb 5, 2019 – Jan 24, 2020

鼠 Rat Jan 25, 2020 – Feb. 11, 2021

牛 Ox Feb 12, 2021 – Jan 31, 2022

虎 Tiger Feb 1, 2022 – Jan 21, 2023

兔 Rabbit Jan 22, 2023 – Feb 9, 2024

é¾ Dragon Feb 10, 2024 – Jan 28, 2025