Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Cake

Birman Cat Base

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cake
      Click for Preview

Download the Bases

egg.psd

baby.psd

child.psd

teen.psd

adult.psd

• By Cake
      Click for Preview

Download the Bases

egg.psd

baby.psd

child.psd

teen.psd

adult.psd

• By Cake
      Click for Preview

Download the Bases

kitsuneegg.psd

kitsune1.psd

kitsune2.psd

kitsune3.psd

kitsune4.psd

• By Cake
      Click for Preview

Download the Bases

wyvernegg.psd

wyvern1.psd

wyvern2.psd

wyvern3.psd

wyvern4.psd

• By Cake
      ​Click for Preview

Download the Bases

wingedcategg.psd

wingedcat1.psd

wingedcat2.psd

wingedcat3.psd

wingedcat4.psd

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Recent Status Updates

• Kaylercool

I feel like something needs to be done about some of the pets recently added into the bazaar. 
      I know that this has been a problem for a long while now, but it's just getting worse. The bazaar is being crowded with so many overly priced pets that it's hard to even navigate it anymore. 
      I get wanting to make some profit, but when you put pets in the bazaar for 20,000 ZC they're just going to sit there and take up space, making it harder to find other pets.
      I don't think anyone in their right mind is going to pay 20,000 ZC for a pet even if it's super rare. I don't think most people are even willing to pay up to 1,000 ZC for a pet in there. 
      Also, so many newer users that don't know how much pets are worth yet are just burning through their ZC because of it. 
      If you see any pets that are severely overpriced, please take a moment to flag them so newer users don't get ripped off. I flag overly priced pets all the time, but just one flag isn't going to fix anything. Pets need 10 flags to be taken down. 

· 1 reply
    • CaitlynMellark

@Whoever is the one randomly hatching my eggs for free, thank you ^^ It helps clear out my eggs a bit
      · 0 replies
    • CaitlynMellark

Here is my monthly (?) reminder that if anyone has any of the pets on my Wishlist, I would like to buy/trade for them! ^^ I am willing to save up ZC!
      · 0 replies
    • Kaylercool

To anyone who has DeviantArt, you should definitely add me on there. I'm trying to become a little more active on there.  
      https://kalonkittiekat.deviantart.com/ 
      I wish I could change my username on there because I don't particularly care for it anymore. I don't know why I didn't go with Kaylercool. I've been using Kaylercool as a username basically since I discovered the internet.
      · 0 replies
    • tomomi

Wow, the post service here in Austria sucks sooo hard. I chose EMS shipping because everyone always says its so safe and awesome and whatever. And then I get a package today, that is completely wet and has 2 freaking holes. And the freaking postman says "it's not our fault, if it's broken you have to send it back". Like hell I would do that!!! The Japanese post service would NEVER treat packages like that! It's your goddamn fault and no one else's for letting packages stand around in the rain or snow!! Lucky for them the figure box and the figure herself aren't wet or broken. Thank you AmiAmi for putting so much protection in the box! Seriously, everyone always complains about that, but without it I'm pretty sure the outer box of the figure would have been soaked as well. God, I hate the post service so much. Even more than Customs, which also suck pretty bad. >_<
      · 2 replies