Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Alcarie

Alcarie's Custom Shop ~

@CaitlynMellark I'm waiting on final approval by Cake for these guys, so I should have the code for them within the next day or so. I'll let you know once that happens.^^ However, I cannot chose alts as they are egg drop pets; I can only chose genders.~

@Imzadi83 Of course! I'll get them out and into a trade momentarily.

@cinnamonapples I'll get the Bessie and Wintertide out and into a trade momentarily! I'm waiting on final approval by Cake for the Arachnid Pony's, so I should have the code for them within the next day or so. I'll let you know once that happens.^^ However, I cannot chose alts as they are egg drop pets; I can only chose genders.

@cinnamonapples @CaitlynMellark For egg drop pets, if you hatch an alt you don't want you can trade it back for another egg free of charge to see if it'll be the right alt.~

@Alcarie

That's okay!

I saw them in the egg drop section but wasn't sure whether or not you had already collected some alts ^^

I'm definitely still interested in them! Its a very lovely Custom!

I'll still get two eggs please - any gender is fine with me <3