Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Starstream

Official Raffle!

gallery_2761_1036_30979.png

Welcome to the Official Raffles, where every now-and-then we raffle off some pets and ZC. Raffles will last at least one week!

Are you interested in joining? Yeah? That's great! Take a look below for all the information.

I would like to take this moment to say that the prizes for these raffles are donated PA staff,

members, and myself. They were donated for you, so that you may have fun and get a few nice

pets or a good amount of ZC. We hope you enjoy the raffles and come back next time. thanks!

To enter the raffle, tell how many tickets you want below and send a trade with the ZC (20 zc per ticket except the first ticket is free*). Once accepted,

you will then receive 1 - 5 numbers depending on the amount of tickets you bought .That is all you need!

Ex.  May I purchase 1 ticket please?

Here is a link to the profile for those using your mobile: Rafflingcolors

gallery_2761_1036_30927.png

You have until       January 4th, 2016      to buy tickets.

_unlimited_ Tickets Are Available!
163 Tickets Have Sold.
ZC Raised From Tickets: 2980 ZC

The first ticket is free and you may an unlimited amount of tickets for 20 ZC each.
For 3 tickets (including the free ticket), it will only cost you a fee of 40 ZC.

Please include the free ticket when buying tickets = less hassle for me. Ex: I want to buy 4 tickets means you are buying 3 tickets and 1 ticket is free.

gallery_2761_1036_10952.png

- You may only claim one prize. After that, your numbers won't count.

- Anyone may enter including staff since the pets aren't held on any of our own personal accounts.
- If you do not claim a prize this time, do not get mad. There is a next time.
- There will be no begging or harassing other members for claiming a prize.
- There will be no putting your prizes in other member's faces for not claiming a prize.
- All numbers are picked randomly, that way every prize is won fairly. I, Lucky, will do a join.me so you can see me choose the number through the random generator.
- You must send the ZC first in order to get your numbers if you are buying any tickets. Please also make sure to post here as well.
- Please accept the trade right after you send it with the zc in it! Also make sure to send it to Rafflingcolors , not lucky333123/Starstream!

In addition, when you post here make sure to use this format:

username here | I want ___ amount of tickets please

If you have a different site username, please post that name as well, so I don't miss your trade.

- You must, and I mean MUST, have fun! ;D

gallery_2761_1036_54070.png

Holiday Spirit!

gallery_2761_1036_58261.png

123343.png267095.png505737.png267682.png504767.png505738.png263735.png257792.png270180.png262661.png505736.png505739.png661937.png839342.png       1.png1.png

There may be more prizes added including some more of the new Christmas pets :)

gallery_2761_1036_23056.png

Lilytora | 1-10

Oldfoo | 11

Pink Madness | 12-15

Oddora | 16-34

Vixxey | 35-66

Nickykitty | 67-74

RabbitTZY | 75-86

pinkbetty | 87-102

Oddora | 103-118

Brightshadow | 119-129

Nickykitty | 130-131

Animal_8_Namer | 132

Vixxey | 133-162

Firstborn Dragon | 163

Every time a raffle is held, you might be able to buy more or fewer tickets. Also there may be special events!

Thank you to the wonderful donators for amazing prizes: Chaosdawn, pokemainia, Mihna, singingbadger, Grace19, Kiandra, Sharingana, Aelis, tomomi, Sakura34, DuchessValeria, firedancer123, Torhval, Rose305, Finax, Wolfdragon, LapsiKA, Millie Feuille, jpmouse, Aelis

If you are a constant donator/amazing donor, you might receive an extra ticket or two.

You may use these tickets whenever you choose:

@Chaosdawn 5 tickets

@Mihna 1 ticket

@singingbadger 2 tickets

@Mysfit 1 ticket

@Ocean 1 ticket

@tomomi 25 tickets

@DuchessValeria 1 ticket

@Torhval 1 ticket

@Rose305 5 tickets

@Wolfdragon 2 tickets

@jpmouse 2 tickets

@Morph 4 tickets

Copyright of the original design of this thread belongs to Allie. Banners are copyrighted to Matchitehew.

"Fire and scales. Wings and tails."

May I purchase 5 tickets please? I`ll go ahead and send the trade to that account(Rafflingcolors i believe) now :)

EDIT :: I`ll give an extra 200ZC so that you can give that to others too ^^

Thank you poke!

how do i enter?

I would love to buy 5tickets!

Just send the trade to the user in the first post.

oh we can post here....i asked on the comment page on pa. but ok, so just send 50zc for each ticket to rafflingcolors saying how many tickets you want and that's it?

oh we can post here....i asked on the comment page on pa. but ok, so just send 50zc for each ticket to rafflingcolors saying how many tickets you want and that's it?

Yes, the first ticket is free :) but the rest of the tickets you have to pay for.

I'd like 5 tickets please. I'll send the trade over :)

Ok :)

I'm with Minha, the "pick a color package" thing loses me...I grok send the ZC to that profile in a preaccepted trade all right, though (i think?).

Requesting 5 tickets, sending 200 ZC.

Would be happy to provide donations, what do you need?

ok i think i did it right and i sent some extra for the raffle stuff. :-P

I saw, can you accept the trade please :)

Hey Lucky! Can I get 5 tickets? 200ZC ^^ I'll also add some pets for you! This great for you all to be doing this <3

Sure!

I'd like 5 tickets please. I'll send the trade over :)

I'll give you numbers once you send the trade

I'm with Minha, the "pick a color package" thing loses me...I grok send the ZC to that profile in a preaccepted trade all right, though (i think?).

Requesting 5 tickets, sending 200 ZC.

Would be happy to provide donations, what do you need?

singing - if you notice any color packages can you remove that for me - it was from the original template and I must have missed it.

Sure - I'll wait for the trade and then add numbers

Anything will do - whatever you are willing to donate :)

@ Okie, added the ZC (: I also added some pets I had lying around, and added 2ZP ^^ Maybe that can be a prize too (: Anyways, thanks Lucky! The trades has all the stuff added and accepted.

I'd like to buy 5 tickets, I'll send a trade over =) I will also donate some pets in a few.

Ok - make sure to send it to RafflingColors

I would like to buy 5 tickets... so, 200zcs in total to RafflingColors? :)

Yes :)

@ I cancelled it