Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
darkwolf

Sled dogs rp (signs ups)open

I look around sniffing a way out. My tail moving back and forth as I walk. I stop went I see a light. I ask myself “Am I dead or a life?†I smell blood everywhere. My head spinning, I couldn’t think where I was. I try to walk my leg in pain. I start to pant it was so hot. I look ahead then I saw a way out. I start to run as fast as I can. The snow was so deep my team fell. I kept on running and not looking back. My paws ache from the snow tearing at them. All I had in my mind will I make it home?" This rp is about a Big race that is very long. The choose is yours what happens to your sled dog.

sled-dogs_2.jpg

Rules:
No god-modding.
No swearing
When you want puppies with your mate, please so not surprise the other character. Inform them an make sure they want to do this
you can crushing/mating on your own character and you  can crush or mate on other teams also and dont have to be in the same dog sled team
black and white when mating or birthing please
have fun
you can kill the other peoples' character only if they say you can
make form for the babys
you can have up to how many charries you want but you must rp them all those
Only sled type of dogs are allowed only
Put ice in others so i know you have readed the rules
dont rp till i Accepte you please
Dont rp on here it the signs ups 
please keep this rp a live lol   _
there are 14 slots to make a sled team but if all are full you can join one :)
sorry about all this rules >.<

Ranks:

(Front)Leaders or Lead dogs:two (male and female)

(Behind Front) Swing dogs 3 (any gender)

(Next to Last) Team dogs3(any gender)

(Last) Wheelers or Wheel dogs (2 any gender)

Slots
1Demons''sled team

2Jade's Sled Team

Forms;

Name:

fur color:
Crush
Breed of dog:
Mate:
Young:
History:
Description:
Picture: 
Other:

My charries:

Name:Demon

sled team:Demons Sled team
Personality:She is a very kind leader but she can be mean if have to.
fur color:Black and white
Crush Hauss
breed:Husky
Mate:open
Young:sure
History:She lost her old team and now she was sold to a new master and she now back in the race.
Description:Husky 
Picture: DSC_5669.jpg?resize=600%2C399
Other:Ice

Name:Jack

sled team:demons sled team
Personality:he very kind and a fast runner because of his age 
fur color:brown and white
Crushopen
Breed:husky
Young:why not?
History:We dont know much his history he was from the pound 
Description:
Picture: 35fc53e1-2162-44b0-ad74-5123e17c3b52.Ful

Name:Bullet

sled team:Demons team
Personality:mean and he likes others to stay out his way
fur color: white
Crush open
Breed of dog:husky
Mate:sure
Young:sure
History:he was from a breeder 
Description:white husky
Picture:  HuskyWhiteDiabloBlueSplitEye2.JPG

Name:Ice

sled team:Jade's Sled Team
Personality:shy and very kind
fur color:brown and white
Crush open
Breed of dog:wolf part husky
Young:open
History:she has a long history
Description:she is a small husky looks more husky then wolf
Picture: 12401706-chukchi-husky-breed-dog-on-wint

Forms;

Name: Raina

sled team: Jade's Sled Team
Personality: Determined
fur color: Reddish brown and white
Crush: Open
Breed of dog: Husky
Mate: None
Young: None
History: Was bought from a breeder
Description:
Picture: 
Other: Ice

Forms;

Name: Tyler

Personality: Playful
fur color: Black and white
Crush: None
History: Bought from pound
Description:
Picture: 
Other:

Forms;

Name: Hauss

Personality: Stubborn
fur color: Gray and white
Crush: Raina
History: Bought from a different breeder
Description: 
Picture: 
Other:
(Left: Tyler Middle: Raina Right: Hauss)

@darkwolf:

Forms;

Name: Ayden

sled team: Demon's team
Personality: Very protective of mate(when has one), but he is a very playful and fun dog to be around.
fur color: White
Crush: Ice~
Breed of dog: Siberian Husky
Mate: None yet
Young: None yet
History: He was rescued from a dog fight. The owners had a man pit bull and
Description: White pelt, right eye blue, left eye green-blue, red collar.
Picture: pregnant.jpg

Other: Thanks for reading my form.

Name: Ryu

sled team: Demon's team
Personality:  Ryu is a hostile wolf that uses his fangs when someone is out of their place or just plain annoys him, which is why he was put as a wheel dog, also to keep him from messing up the lead dog's or the path they are going in. Ryu often has a muzzle put on so he doesn't snap at the wheel dog beside him and cripple that dog. He is brutal and has no fear of killing anything in his way, which includes humans and pups. When not hooked up to the sled he usually keeps himself at a distance from anyone or anything so he can just rest peacefully and not be bothered. He has serious trust issues so he will most likely go into a blind rage around dogs that aren't trusted by him.

fur color: Black and white 
Crush: None
Breed of dog: 5% husky 5% malamute 90% wolf
History:  Ryu was born and raised in a lab in Russia, he was beat, tortured, also mainly used for trying to cure rabies. One day Ryu was sent off to another facility, where he kept being tested on. At the new facility they managed to make him immune to rabies' but he had permanent rabies himself yet it wouldn't cause him to go insane or die from this disease.
Description: Black pelt with One white stripe on his shoulder, one on his chest, one on his back, and one like a thin collar around his neck. His right eye is a dark yellowish green and his left is the same but clouded due to him being blind in that eye.
Picture: 24a8aac961d2549fc519acb8e0b38347.jpg.838
Other: His mouth only foams when he is in a rage mode. Ask to find out the rest.

436686928.jpg

Name: Frontier 

sled team: Jack's sled team
Personality: Frontier is, as expected of a lead dog, powerful, sturdy, and intelligent. He takes great pride in leading his small team, and has an overwhelming sense of responsibility for them. When it comes to racing, he's a very straight-faced, serious dog, but when he's not competing, Frontier acts like a worrisome father to every dog he meets.
fur color: Black and white.
Crush: N/A for the moment.
Breed of dog: Alaskan Malamute
Mate: None yet.
History: Frontier was Jack's first sled dog, given to him by his father. Jack raised him well, with kindness and discipline. 

~*~

GREENLAND-DOG-11.jpg

Name: Moose

sled team: Jack's.
Personality: Jack is a very calm and collected dog who prefers to watch from the sidelines rather than get involved in meaningless drama. He may come off as unapproachable, or arrogant, but he's really just an awkward, introverted guy who doesn't know how to interact with other animals.
fur color: Mixed.
Crush: None yet.
Breed of dog: Greenland dog
Mate: None yet.
History: Moose was originally a loner dog who belonged to no one, until Jack found him when he was digging through a trash-can for food. He soon became accustomed to the life of a sled dog.

~*~
320439_1272841571.jpg

Name: Glacier

sled team: Jack's
Personality: Glacier is a very curious female who's always getting into trouble, and can often be found planning some elaborate prank on an innocent dog. She earned her position as a swing dog for her speed and agility, and how light on her paws she is.
fur color: Tan, black, and white.
Crush: None yet
Breed of dog: Seppala Siberian Sled Dog
Mate: None yet
Young: None yet
History: Glacier was born in a puppy mill, and sold to a wealthy man due to the rarity of her dog breed. The man often enlisted her in illegal racing competitions, and would abuse her if she lost. One day, at the end of a race, she didn't stop. She just kept on running until she was safely far away from the cruel man, and eventually found the first kind human she'd ever met, Jack.