Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
tomomi

~*~ Anime Fans Unite! ~*~

Hello fellow Anime fans!

I guess you love Anime if you are reading this at the moment. x3

*hugs you*

There can never be enough Anime fans around, lol.

In this thread you can discuss about anything Anime.

Post if you want to recommend an Anime you watched some time ago.

Post about Anime you are watching right now.

Post about Anime you didn't like - everyone has those too, lol - and your most loved.

Post about your favorite characters.

Post your favorite Opening or Endings or other songs!

Maybe you have Seiyuus (voice actors) you totally love, post away~

Really, you can post anything as long as it it related to Anime. x3

And of course also Manga! Talking about anything Manga is totally fine as well!

Rule #1 Don't start fighting, stay nice. Everyone has their own tastes.

Of course you can say you don't like it, but that's enough, lol.

And... that's the only rule really. xD

Have fun! ^^

If you have a MyAnimeList Account post your Username on the thread and I'll add it here!

It's easier to see which Anime someone watched and stuff like that. xD

tomomi ~ tomomi-chan

SoubisSacrifice ~ SoubisSacrifice (Anime-Planet link for now)

Ayumu14 ~ Foxxyy

Philotes ~ Philotes

Snowflake ~ Snowflakebudgie

SaberToothGirl ~ warriorcats100

Mocking ~ TheCloudKnight12

* Personal Spotlight *

Here I will put Anime I'm watching atm or have watched and think are awesome.

Love Live! School Idol Project

2 Seasons + Movie

Finished Airing

image.png.3b6e92353dd2bf214e382116faa0d8bd.png

Otonokizaka High School is in a crisis! With the number of enrolling students dropping lower and lower every year, the school is set to shut down after its current first years graduate. However, second year Honoka Kousaka refuses to let it go without a fight. Searching for a solution, she comes across popular school idol group A-RISE and sets out to create a school idol group of her own. With the help of her childhood friends Umi Sonoda and Kotori Minami, Honoka forms μ's (pronounced "muse") to boost awareness and popularity of her school.Unfortunately, it's all easier said than done. Student council president Eli Ayase vehemently opposes the establishment of a school idol group and will do anything in her power to prevent its creation. Moreover, Honoka and her friends have trouble attracting any additional members. But the Love Live, a competition to determine the best and most beloved school idol groups in Japan, can help them gain the attention they desperately need. With the contest fast approaching, Honoka must act quickly and diligently to try and bring together a school idol group and win the Love Live in order to save Otonokizaka High School.

(taken from MAL)

* YOUR Spotlight *

Send me your suggestions in a PM or post them in the thread and I'll put them up here!

There will always be 3 Anime shown here, so go and send me an Anime you want to have here! :)

SUGGEST AWAY!!!!

Ahh, anime, anime. You are one of the things that brought Japan so close and made me fall in love with it <3

Atm I'm watching Valvrave the liberator xD Watched 1st episode: Galactic wars, new "Earths", killer assasins/trained warriors, pure love and comedy moments ... but so much bl fanservice, vampirism and the walking dead?! I have nothing to do with giant robots, but thi is just too weird yet awesome not to watch lol. 

I'm also super excited about the Devil Survivor 2 anime due to playing the game and it's great <3 Definetly worth a watch!

As to openings, I love the Btoom opening no pain, no game, Ao no exorscists openings and ending 2,  opening 1 and 4 from Blood+ and the op of Shuffle. Those are my favourites :3

As my avatar and user name would suggest, I am a fan of Loveless.  I know it gets very mixed responses from audiences, and I love anime that get the Christian fundamentalists in an uproar....gives me something to argue with my mom about.

If I tried to list every single anime I've ever watched, then we'd be here forever, so I'll just list some of my favorites:

Akira

Wolf Brigade

Angel Beats!

Shugo Chara

Loveless

RahXephon

Hell Girl

True Tears

Chobits

Hellsing (Hellsing Ultimate)

Ranma 1/2

Inuyasha

Mermaid Forest

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Ah! My Goddess

Air

Aoi Bungaku

Black Lagoon

Clannad

Claymore

D.N. Angel

Fate Stay Night

Baka and Test

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Highschool of the Dead

Tora Dora

Eve no Jikan

Ef

Dear S

Oda Nobuna no Yabou

...................and we have still been here all day.  XD  There's still more, but I'll stop there.

Anime I watched:

1. Vampire Knight ( both seasons )

2. Full Moon Wo Sagashite.

3. Mermaid Melody.

4. Tokyo Mew Mew.

5. Special A.

6. Kaichou Wa Maid - sama.

7. Fruits Basket.

8. Save Me Lollipop.

9. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. ( both seasons )

10. Clannad. ( both seasons )

11. Demon King Daimao.

12. The Sacred Blacksmith.

13. Kekkaishi.

14. Kaze No Stigma.

15. Kasimasi Girl Meets Girl.

16. Hatenkou Yuugi ( or Dazzle )

17. Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne.

18. D.N. Angel.

19. Earl and Fairy.

20. Ayashi No Ceres.

21. Spice and Wolf. ( both seasons )

22. Shugo Chara. ( 2 seasons )

23. Jewel Pet Tinkle.

24. Air TV.

25. Ouran High School Host Club.

26. Skip Beat.

27. Aishiteruze Baby.

28. Itazura na Kiss.

29. Yumeiro Patissiere ( both seasons )

30. Kaleido Star.

31. Kimi ni Todoke.

32. A Little Snow Fairy Sugar.

33. Squid Girl ( both seasons )

34. Kodocha aka Child's Toy.

35. Cardcaptor Sakura.

36. Wolf's Rain.

37. Kobato.

38. Myself; Yourself.

39. Sola.

40. Toradora.

41. Kamichama Karin.

42. Hand Maid May.

43. Steel Angel Kurumi.

44. Utawarerumono.

45. K - on. ( both seasons )

46. Inu x Boku Secret Service.

47. Peach Girl.

48. Gakuen Alice.

49. Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan.

50. Eden of the East.

51. Gosick.

52. Pretear.

53. Kannagi.

54. Pandora Hearts.

55. Sugar Sugar Rune.

56. Angel Beats.

57. Acchi Kocchi.

58. Yumekui Merry.

59. Kaitou Saint Tail.

60. Good Witch of the West.

61. Neo Angelique Abyss. ( both seasons. )

62. Tari Tari. 

63. Munto TV.

64. Accel World.

65. InuYasha. ( both seasons. )

66. Hanasaku Iroha.

67. Dragon Crisis.

68. Mirai Nikki.

69. Puella Magica.

70. Fushigi Boshi no Futago Hime.

71. Kamisama Hajimemashita.

72. Tonari no Kaibotsu - kun.

73. Sukitte Inayo.

74. Code: Breaker.

75. Macross Frontier.

76. Glass Mask.

77. Uta no Prince - sama ( both seasons )

78. Hiiro no Kakera. ( both seasons )

79. Amnesia.

80. Kotoura - san

81. Ultra Maniac.

82. Tamako Market.

83. Chihayafuru ( both seasons )

84. Otome Youkai Zakuro.

85. Aquarion Evol.

86. Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu.

87. Ookami Kakushi.

I have too many amines to remember on the top of my head XD One anime that I love that isn't very well know is DNAngel.

My school has an anime club and I think we are watching Tiger and Bunny next week since more than half of the club wanted to watch it. I haven't seen it before so I have no clue what it is going to be like XD

Hiya everyone! So I'm not the worlds biggest anime fan as I've never actually watched anything any of you named but I do know about Pokemon! I've played all the games and watched the shows and movies... I'm more of an older fan though as I prefer the first seasons best. My favorite Pokemon of all time being Charmander.

Hiya everyone! So I'm not the worlds biggest anime fan as I've never actually watched anything any of you named but I do know about Pokemon! I've played all the games and watched the shows and movies... I'm more of an older fan though as I prefer the first seasons best. My favorite Pokemon of all time being Charmander.

I love Pokemon and still do though the generation before X and Y has some weird names. My favorite pokemon has always been pikachu though I do love oshowatt and chicorita and piplup.

Anime *w*

Personally, I know just the normal ones, that almost everyone knows: Pokemon, Digimon, Naruto, Inuyasha, OnePiece, Dragonball, Detective Conan, Beyblade xD

But, I don´t like Naruto, Inuyasha or Dragonball.

Though, I do love Detective Conan <3 I even read the Manga ^^

I also love Digimon but just the to the 3rd Season...I don´t like that human evolving to Digimons...just don´t like it.

And Beyblade is cool too ^-^

Pokemon is usually a bit funny, because the main character never gets older oO

Though, I have way to many Fav-Poke´s xD

@

Ahh, anime, anime. You are one of the things that brought Japan so close and made me fall in love with it <3

Atm I'm watching Valvrave the liberator xD Watched 1st episode: Galactic wars, new "Earths", killer assasins/trained warriors, pure love and comedy moments ... but so much bl fanservice, vampirism and the walking dead?! I have nothing to do with giant robots, but thi is just too weird yet awesome not to watch lol. 

I'm also super excited about the Devil Survivor 2 anime due to playing the game and it's great <3 Definetly worth a watch!

As to openings, I love the Btoom opening no pain, no game, Ao no exorscists openings and ending 2,  opening 1 and 4 from Blood+ and the op of Shuffle. Those are my favourites :3

Valvrave? Never heard of it. =0

Is it one that started just now?

I started watching Devil Survivor! First 2 episodes. I don't know if I like it yet, lol. It was cool. Still need to get the game. x3

Maybe post a link to the songs? I bet you can find them on YouTube. xD

I know Btooms opening and I liked it. ^^

@SoubisSacrifice

As my avatar and user name would suggest, I am a fan of Loveless.  I know it gets very mixed responses from audiences, and I love anime that get the Christian fundamentalists in an uproar....gives me something to argue with my mom about.

If I tried to list every single anime I've ever watched, then we'd be here forever, so I'll just list some of my favorites:

Akira

Wolf Brigade

Angel Beats!

Shugo Chara

Loveless

RahXephon

Hell Girl

True Tears

Chobits

Hellsing (Hellsing Ultimate)

Ranma 1/2

Inuyasha

Mermaid Forest

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Ah! My Goddess

Air

Aoi Bungaku

Black Lagoon

Clannad

Claymore

D.N. Angel

Fate Stay Night

Baka and Test

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Highschool of the Dead

Tora Dora

Eve no Jikan

Ef

Dear S

Oda Nobuna no Yabou

...................and we have still been here all day.  XD  There's still more, but I'll stop there.

Lol, Loveless. <3 I love Catboys and I love Boys Love, so that's awesome, haha.

You watched quite some, awesome.

@

Anime I watched:

1. Vampire Knight ( both seasons )

2. Full Moon Wo Sagashite.

3. Mermaid Melody.

4. Tokyo Mew Mew.

5. Special A.

6. Kaichou Wa Maid - sama.

7. Fruits Basket.

8. Save Me Lollipop.

9. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. ( both seasons )

10. Clannad. ( both seasons )

11. Demon King Daimao.

12. The Sacred Blacksmith.

13. Kekkaishi.

14. Kaze No Stigma.

15. Kasimasi Girl Meets Girl.

16. Hatenkou Yuugi ( or Dazzle )

17. Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne.

18. D.N. Angel.

19. Earl and Fairy.

20. Ayashi No Ceres.

21. Spice and Wolf. ( both seasons )

22. Shugo Chara. ( 2 seasons )

23. Jewel Pet Tinkle.

24. Air TV.

25. Ouran High School Host Club.

26. Skip Beat.

27. Aishiteruze Baby.

28. Itazura na Kiss.

29. Yumeiro Pattissiere ( both seasons )

30. Kaleido Star.

31. Kimi ni Todoke.

32. A Little Snow Fairy Sugar.

33. Squid Girl ( both seasons )

34. Kodocha aka Child's Toy.

35. Cardcaptor Sakura.

36. Wolf's Rain.

37. Kobato.

38. Myself; Yourself.

39. Sola.

40. Toradora.

41. Kamichama Karin.

42. Hand Maid May.

43. Steel Angel Kurumi.

44. Utawarerumono.

45. K - on. ( both seasons )

46. Inu x Boku Secret Service.

47. Peach Girl.

48. Gakuen Alice.

49. Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan.

50. Eden of the East.

51. Gosick.

52. Pretear.

53. Kannagi.

54. Pandora Hearts.

55. Sugar Sugar Rune.

56. Angel Beats.

57. Acchi Kocchi.

58. Yumekui Merry.

59. Kaitou Saint Tail.

60. Good Witch of the West.

61. Neo Angelique Abyss. ( both seasons. )

62. Tari Tari. 

63. Munto TV.

64. Accel World.

65. InuYacha. ( both seasons. )

66. Hanasaku Iroha.

67. Dragon Crisis.

68. Mirai Nikki.

69. Puella Magica.

70. Fushigi Boshi no Futago Hime.

71. Kamisama Hajimemashita.

72. Tonari no Kaibotsu - kun.

73. Sukitte Inayo.

74. Code: Breaker.

75. Macross Frontier.

76. Glass Mask.

77. Uta no Prince - sama ( 2nd season is in progress. )

78. Hiiro no Kakera. ( both seasons )

79. Amnesia.

80. Kotoura - san

81. Ultra Maniac.

Awesome. =0 I watched a lot of those as well, or plan to watch them.

@

I have too many amines to remember on the top of my head XD One anime that I love that isn't very well know is DNAngel.

My school has an anime club and I think we are watching Tiger and Bunny next week since more than half of the club wanted to watch it. I haven't seen it before so I have no clue what it is going to be like XD

Daaaw, DNAngel. <3 I didn't watch the Anime yet, but I read the Manga. It's cute.

Tiger and Bunny is about superheroes. xD I only watched one or 2 episodes though, lol. I liked it. Need to watch the whole series soon.

I know more fanart and Doujinshi, BL of course, lol.

SpiritWolfe

Pokemon is awesome, lolz. I love the games. I only watched the first 2 seasons or so though.

I'd love to watch the whole thing, but only in Japanese with subtitles. But I can't find it anywhere. >.<

Daaaw, Charmander is so cute. <3 I love Fire Pokemon the best. Almost always choose it as starter Pokemon - even though it's the hardest with them. x'D

@

I've only watched 3 Animes; Witchblade, Shuffle!, and Spice & Wolf. They all were pretty good, and I enjoy all three.

Never watched them, lol. Though I know what Spice & Wolf is! People with animal ears are awesome, lol.

@

I only watched one anime, Inuyasha.

I loved it but I didn't get to finish the whole series *wails*

I was in love with pokemon and digimon when I was seven or something XD but I still like the game :D

Why didn't you watch the whole thing? No time? Didn't find it? :3

Lol, I'm still in love with Digimon! Omg, I wuv it to death, lolz.

@Brambleclaw

Anime *w*

Personally, I know just the normal ones, that almost everyone knows: Pokemon, Digimon, Naruto, Inuyasha, OnePiece, Dragonball, Detective Conan, Beyblade xD

But, I don´t like Naruto, Inuyasha or Dragonball.

Though, I do love Detective Conan <3 I even read the Manga ^^

I also love Digimon but just the to the 3rd Season...I don´t like that human evolving to Digimons...just don´t like it.

And Beyblade is cool too ^-^

Pokemon is usually a bit funny, because the main character never gets older oO

Though, I have way to many Fav-Poke´s xD

Wut?? Dragonball is a classic! xD You have to like it!!!! Jk :P

Naruto has too many fillers, but I like it. ^^ And, I assume you watched it on German TV? No, just no. Watch the original with subs. Way better!

They cut way too much and translate everything wrong. Like Itachi only "kidnapped" the whole Uchiha clan. What the heck???? xD

Waaah, Season 4 of Digimon is one of my favorites. xD

I don't like 3rd one much, haha.

People in Anime don't get older, lol. You still don't know that?? xD

I'm glad so many people like this, lol.

I need to make a list of watched Anime too, which takes time and so I have to do it on the weekend. xD

@Intempestivity

I own the entire Studio Ghibli collection ^_^  I also really like the film Origin.

For series, I loved Haibane Renmei, Elfin Lied, Lain: Serial Experiments, Ergo Proxy and Gosick. 

Ghibli movies are great! I think I have all of them as well, or at least most!

(You know at first I read "I own the entire Studio Ghibli" and I was like "WHAT????" xD)

Which one is your favorite? :3

I also have Origin on DVD, but still haven't watched it.

Still haven't watched any of those. I know I have Haibane Renmei, Lain and I think Ergo Proxy somewhere. xD

I'll watch them in the next 100 years or so. x'D Too much other more important stuff I need to watch before those, lol.

@SoubisSacrifice I'm a HUGE Loveless fan too...(obviously) I LOVE your signature!! It's amazingly adorable! >.< I'm a major Yaoi person (though I've mostly just read yaoi manga I haven't seen too much yaoi anime although I did actually see Gravitation and I love it although DON'T watch the dubbed version if you've seen the subbed one cause it's just weird>.<)

here's some of my faves

Loveless (I want kitty ears and a tail!! Not to mention how can you NOT love Ritsuka and Soubi they are adorable together )

Vampire Knight

Inuyasha (I'm a Sesshomaru/Kagome fanfiction ADDICT I used to be all Inuyasha/Kags but now I'm obsessed with Sesshomaru)

Death Note (one of my all time faves I'm in love with L)

Trigun (how can you NOT love Vash I also love the end theme I used to listen to it in my car with the windows down and always had someone looking at me like I was completely crazy but I loved it anyway ^.^and I own all the movies)
Cowboy Bebop (I love Spike at one point they were talking about doing a live action version and were looking at Keanu Reeves just didn't seem like a great fit to me I can't imagine)

Trinity Blood (I love Able)

Blood+(I'm in love with Hagi)

Sailor Moon is the first anime I fell in love with I was hardcore Usagi (or Serena) and Mamoru( or Darien) addict! I literally cried on one episode over them)

Ghost in the Shell (anime and movies)

Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle(probably my fave just cause I love Howl)

FLCL

D-Gray Man (though I've not seen much of it)
Romeo + Juliet

Full Metal Panic

Full Metal Alchemist

Bleach

Berserk

Akira

ugh I know I'm leaving a bunch out those are just the ones that popped into my head =^.^=

@Loveless

@SoubisSacrifice I'm a HUGE Loveless fan too...(obviously) I LOVE your signature!! It's amazingly adorable! >.< I'm a major Yaoi person (though I've mostly just read yaoi manga I haven't seen too much yaoi anime although I did actually see Gravitation and I love it although DON'T watch the dubbed version if you've seen the subbed one cause it's just weird>.<)

here's some of my faves

Loveless (I want kitty ears and a tail!! Not to mention how can you NOT love Ritsuka and Soubi they are adorable together )

Vampire Knight

Inuyasha (I'm a Sesshomaru/Kagome fanfiction ADDICT I used to be all Inuyasha/Kags but now I'm obsessed with Sesshomaru)

Death Note (one of my all time faves I'm in love with L)

Trigun (how can you NOT love Vash I also love the end theme I used to listen to it in my car with the windows down and always had someone looking at me like I was completely crazy but I loved it anyway ^.^and I own all the movies)
Cowboy Bebop (I love Spike at one point they were talking about doing a live action version and were looking at Keanu Reeves just didn't seem like a great fit to me I can't imagine)

Trinity Blood (I love Able)

Blood+(I'm in love with Hagi)

Sailor Moon is the first anime I fell in love with I was hardcore Usagi (or Serena) and Mamoru( or Darien) addict! I literally cried on one episode over them)

Ghost in the Shell (anime and movies)

Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle(probably my fave just cause I love Howl)

FLCL

D-Gray Man (though I've not seen much of it)
Romeo + Juliet

Full Metal Panic

Full Metal Alchemist

Bleach

Berserk

Akira

ugh I know I'm leaving a bunch out those are just the ones that popped into my head =^.^=

Lol, I'm a Yaoi/BL person too. I see it everywhere, even where it isn't. xD

I never watch Dubbed as it sucks most of the time.

I think I saw every Yaoi there is to see, lol.

Omg, I knew it would come. Death Note... I really don't like it. Sorry. xD I just find it so boring, I don't know... o__o

Sailor Moon! Another classic, lol. I wuv it as well. x3

Oh noes, why you not seen more of DGM?? I love Lavi! One of my favorite characters ever!

@Arty

This is awesome! I have to say, I adore the characters and plot line of Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) - I was so sad when I finished watching them Dx

I've never seen it and it doesn't seem to be my cup of tea, so I don't know if I'll ever watch it. I have both seasons somewhere, so probably I will though after finishing more of the important stuff, lol.

I know it's full of BL moments and stuff, but still, somehow I don't think it's my thing. xD

Anything else you saw?

@

lol I would quote some of the posts but that would be too many quotes XD

I don't really like Death Note, I found it really boring after the first episode so I ended up not watching it. It think it just got too slow for me?

I watched all of it... Because my friend liked it... -__-

@

lol

Have you ever tried watching Shugo Chara? I love the first and second seasons since they were unique, but I pretty much stopped watching after that.

No, I didn't. I usually stay away from such things. xD

I think I downloaded it though, so maybe sometime, lol.

@

Lol, I don't know what you watched.

But some I really like are: D.Gray-man, Fullmetal Alchemist Original, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (this one is a newer version and follows the Manga. You can basically watch both as they are only the same in the first 15 or 20 episodes or so, after that it's completely different for the most part), Sailor Moon, Nabari no Ou (not really BL, but... BL xD), Natsume Yuujinchou (not really BL, but yeah, BL as well, lol), Kuroko no Basket (not official but BL xD), Ookiku Furikabutte (not official as well, but BL :P), Junjou Romantica (BL), Sekaiichi Hatsukoi (BL), One Piece (neverending story xD), Fairy Tail, Zetsuen no Tempest, Kimi ni Todoke (agh, so cute!)... I think that's enough.

Maybe tell me what kind you like and maybe I watched some like that and can recommend you some then. ^^

A new one that just recently started is Karneval! It's really awesome. I read the Manga, or at least the first 3 Volumes or so, still need to read the rest, but it's great.

And omg, I'm so happy!! Swimming Anime is really happening.

Crazy fujoshi girls won!! Bwaahahahaha. xD

I'm sure it will be very BLish. *happy*

Can't wait for July! *w*