Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Missed yesterday and the day before of work. turns out those were the best days for me to be trained on graveyard during the day. today though i actually made it in, but it was frigate day so i couldn't be trained. tomorrow, Friday, is my only day that Tina will be able to train me. and then i have 4 days off and as soon as i get back on, i'm doing actual graveyard. Tomorrow is going to be interesting. Let's see how much information i can memorize ad pack into my brain and then retain till i'm doing the actual shift with the other guy. 

3. GaH the Person Above You

@Moonwing hatched http://www.petadoptables.com/levelup.php?id=1061313
  4. does anyone have a cloaked forest cat that isnt a whole lot of zc i know that there is one in the auction house but i dont have a whole lotta money

1. Kaylercool

Kaylercool

At the moment, no. The one in the auction house is mine. I'm only selling it for a lot because it's a fairly rare bred alt. I started breeding two sets today though, so I'm bound to have extras I'll sell for cheap. 

5. Yesterday
  6. GaH the Person Above You

Thank you!
  7. GaH the Person Above You

@Storybook Hatched. Thanks. http://www.petadoptables.com/levelup.php?id=1060769
  8. GaH the Person Above You

@paws4ever hatched
  9. hi friends!!! i wont be on alot like i have been due to recent activitys, but i will do my best to get on as much as possible!!! and if anyone can, may i borrow a breeding room to those who are on more often i will send the breeding fee plus an extra fee for the breeding room! i have lost a bunch of eggs sadly...

10. love pullin glass out of my foot for no discernable reason. new favorite hobby. terrific. /s

11. GaH the Person Above You

@Storybook hatched http://www.petadoptables.com/levelup.php?id=1060395
  12. Last week
  13. ~*~ tomo's Custom & CYO shop ~*~ New Custom!

@GalaxticTraveler#1 It's a CYO. Ongaku no Wanchan. ^^
  14. ~*~ tomo's Custom & CYO shop ~*~ New Custom!

what type of pet is that?
  15. "Your highness, I found this girl running about the grounds. What shall we do with her?" The demon maid asked as she entered her masters study. She had been walking the grounds, doing her nightly watch when a young girl ran by her. The girl was covered in dirt, cuts, and bruises. Her dress was torn to bits at the bottom. "No, no please don't hurt me. I didn't mean to run across your grounds! I was simply running from the orphanage! I'm so sorry! Please! I'll do anything! I cook! I clean! Whatever you need me to do, just please don't hurt me!" Plot Explained Basically, my character has run away from the local orphanage. While on her run, she encountered the trancy manor. She tried to avoid it, but somehow Hannah still caught her and presented her to Alois. There's a few ways this can go. 1. Alois could take up her offer and take her in as a maid. 2. Alois can refuse her offer and send her away, only to encounter her later perhaps with the orphanage begging him to get her out as she's growing too old to live there. 3. ---- feel free to give ideas!! Honestly, I prefer the first one! I do eventually want this to turn to romance but right at the beginning I would prefer Alois be hard on her. My Character Name Axi Heart Age 12 (a year younger than Alois) Personality Axi is more on the quiet side. She does what she's told, in fear she will be struck for doing something wrong. She is very jumpy. Looks History As a child, Axi was a noble girl who lived with her parents in their estate. Her parents ran the best clothing business in all of England. Though, when Axi was only 3, her parents were killed in a carriage accident. Before anyone had the chance to offer to take in Axi, the servants threw her into an orphanage. She is unaware of her actual title. She thinks she is a peasant. Other Allergic to strawberries Feel free to join as Alois! I can play Hannah and Claude! Just jump in!
  16. My favorite route theme of all time. <3 It's soothing, yet powerful. I love it. 

17. ~*~ tomo's Custom & CYO shop ~*~ New Custom!

@tomomi May I please buy a male Honou no Nyakuma, an alt 3 Nyanko Hex, and a (gender doesn't matter) Jinja Beru? I believe that adds up to a total of 4300 ZC.
  18. Anyone who is interested in an at least semi-lit fantasy rp pm me.

I am looking for one for my male mage thief 

19. uhhhm is there anyone who knows about the CYO like, I forgot to check the bases first lol
    So i submitted 2 CYOs which of one is a ferret... the ferret base is not available in the psd forum, do you think I can use the existent ferrets and just take out the bases from them? or do I have to use existent ones...? Because then I'm fucked

1. Cyanocitta

Cyanocitta

I'm fairly certain you have to use the bases from the .psd boards... If you have a brush that enables you to make lineart changes, you could edit one of the existing bases though! (There are certain limits to the amount of lineart you can change though afaik; I think the original base has to be recognizable)

2. Kageshiryu21

Kageshiryu21

with the to most expensive brushes, you can do more than 50% changes which would mean that you could completely change it to a ferret if you wanted. but those are expensive. 

3. Nanane

Nanane

@Cyanocitta ah well, yes i am aware, I already have 5 cyos since earlier

20. "Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now" 

1. SwiftTalon

SwiftTalon

"wish right now, wish right now-w-w"

2. Kageshiryu21

Kageshiryu21

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now-w-w." 

3. Jadespets
  21. GaH the Person Above You

@tomomi Hatched
  22. GaH the Person Above You

@Storybook Hatched. Thanks. http://www.petadoptables.com/levelup.php?id=1058051
  23. Stop forcing me to make hard decisions PA. 

There could be a fossil or a brush in that chest, or even ZC.

Or on the other hand...I could get a Witchwing or something.

.-.

kop.png.c8733e8f03c5f1f1fb0a5ab7154c5548.png

1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. Nanane

Nanane

woah ive never seen that before o.o I mine quite often but never have i gotten both portal and chest...
      Isn't it possible to right click one and get both?

3. Kaylercool

Kaylercool

Nope, I've tried that. It just errors and says something along the lines of "Oops, you're on the wrong page."

4. Nanane
  24. So, for some reason I woke up at 1:00 AM and said "I'm going to take a shower right now." 

I've never actually showered in the middle of the night... am I the only one?

After I got in I started thinking "Wait....so, isn't this how everyone dies in horror movies?"

Then I heard my cats running through the house outside the door and almost had a heart attack. XD 

Which is something I'd normally ignore, but I was on edge. lol

25. i loved my first day of Graveyard training during the day. -__- i didn't see my trainer most of the day and i spent it doing what Swing shift does. And only on the tills.... Not actual Graveyard training.

Welp, it wasn't like it was wasted as i can use all the practice i can get on the tills and running transactions but still.... i was looking forward to this week not being on the tills and just doing stocking and cleaning mostly. and learning the back room. i hope i get to do what they said i was going to do this week actually this week. 

On another note, the rain finally came back so all the fires should either be out now or at least far more subdued. and also involving the rain..... cig butts are annoying to sweep up after they are wet.... and the ground is wet.... and the pan thing has water in it.... cause it. RAINED. and Everything is wet. XD 

still loving it all though. i can't wait to be out of training and a full member of the team. it's so much fun. :D 

1. Kaylercool

Kaylercool

I'm glad you're loving your job. :) 

I have no doubt that you're doing a very good job at it. 

26. Kali's Free Pet Stand!

Id like the First Pet please
  27. GaH the Person Above You

@paws4ever Hatched http://www.petadoptables.com/levelup.php?id=1057509
  1. Load more activity