Chatbox

Please follow the Chatbox rules! Keep all discussions family-friendly and no spam. You're welcome to post links to your pets for clicks!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. @Kitkat Happy Birthday! I hope you have a fantastic day! I sent over your CYO gift. <3
  3. Today
  4. Ruffled Heart Dresses by Kayler. (NOW AVAILABLE.)

I literally just realized that I didn't make a gray one or one with black being the main color. Would anyone be interested in more colors? I like to make a wide variety of colors so there is something for everyone.
  5. Ruffled Heart Dresses by Kayler. (NOW AVAILABLE.)

@cinnamonapples @Kitkat Thank you very much! <3 They just got accepted, so they're in the store now.
  6. GaH the Person Above You

@cinnamonapples - Hatched Adopt your own virtual pet today!
  7. GaH the Person Above You

@Imzadi83 Hatched ! http://petadoptables.com/levelup.php?id=1100019
  8. Alcarie's Custom Shop ~

May I purchase: <3 Abstruse Mongrel (200 ZC - Alt 2 - Female) Wintertide (600 ZC - Alt 5 - Female) Thank you ! <3
  9. Ruffled Heart Dresses by Kayler. (NOW AVAILABLE.)

So cute and pretty! Will definitely buy a few when they are accepted!
  10. I finally finished watching Jacksepticeye play Doki Doki Literature Club, & god, the feels came back

11. ~*~ tomo's Custom & CYO shop ~*~ New Custom!

May I please purchase: <3 Beepony (350 ZC - Alt 6 (Black) - Female) 2 Bloodstone Dragacorn (1300 ZC - Female if possible) Thank you ! <3
  12. Lily's Emporium *New CYO Added *Updated 1/4/2018

@Lilytora May I purchase: <3 Collector Pigeon (1500 ZC - Alt 2 - Female) Bumble Pup (300 ZC - Female) Thank you ! <3
  13. Ruffled Heart Dresses by Kayler. (NOW AVAILABLE.)

OMG !!! <3 ~ So cuuute & Valentine's-esque !! <3 ~ I want 'em all ! <3
  14. Do you ever just see an actor, musician, or anyone famous that you have a thing for get into a relationship and you're just like:

"Um, excuse me, stop cheating on me." ? 

xD

1. cinnamonapples

cinnamonapples

hahahahaha <3 ~ 

15. Alcarie's Custom Shop ~

I would like to order a male alt 1 of Bessie, and a female alt 2 of Bessie please. I'll be paying in zc please.
  16. GaH the Person Above You

@Alcarie - Hatched Adopt your own virtual pet today!
  17. EDIT: These are now available in the Avatar Clothing Shop. You can find them all by searching: Ruffled, Top, Dress, or Kaylercool and scrolling to the bottom. _________________________________________________________________________________________________ So, I just whipped these random dresses up today. I'm trying to improve on drawing clothing. Before I mostly stuck to quads, companions, and hairstyles. I put the yellow background to kind of show how the hearts on the sleeves are see-through. Also, I uploaded larger images here. They're not going to be this big on site since I had to size them down to fit the human base. I've submitted these already, so they should be available soon.

© Kaylercool

18. Stucky's CYO Pet Shop!

@Pyrenee alright trade accepted!
  19. Yesterday
  20. GaH the Person Above You

@Imzadi83 Hatched.~ This one please:
  21. Stucky's CYO Pet Shop!

@Sergeant_Stucky Ok, no problem ^^ I like the 3 alts, it was a bit difficult to choose one, so any of them will be fine
  22. Stucky's CYO Pet Shop!

@Dashy you're welcome trade accepted!
  23. Alcarie's Custom Shop ~

@Dashy Nope, unfortunately I'm not hatching my egg drop pets for alts- if I did I'd need to hatch over 200 eggs from all my egg drops. XD But I will get your two eggs to you momentarily!
  24. Stucky's CYO Pet Shop!

@Sergeant_Stucky Thank you so much for looking for the alts I preferred! <3 I went and added the zc and accepted the trade. Thank you!
  25. Alcarie's Custom Shop ~

@Alcarie That's okay! I saw them in the egg drop section but wasn't sure whether or not you had already collected some alts ^^ I'm definitely still interested in them! Its a very lovely Custom! I'll still get two eggs please - any gender is fine with me <3
  26. Alcarie's Custom Shop ~

@Alcarie Added the ZC & accepted ! <3 Super excited ! <3 Thank you ! <3
  27. ~Kitten Close Ups Vid~

SO CUTE!!!! <3
  28. ~Kitten Close Ups Vid~

The little orange one reminds me of Ladybug in the sense that it's the most vocal. I actually have a short little video of baby Ladybug being a loudmouth, not too long after her eyes opened. I'd say she was somewhere between 2 and 3 weeks here:
  1. Load more activity